• Good reps only!...

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Wow I don't care....

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Changing the poll options to reflect some of the suggestions.

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
jrrsmom said:
Sirk is the master of polls!!
I'm not here to go all dictator and make everything my way. I'm cool with letting you guys have what you want. :eek:

HappyMomma

PF Addict
Mar 7, 2008
Wylie, TX
I think the rep is fun. We have it on the other forum that I post on as well... it just reps up much bigger numbers than here.

Amber

PF Addict
Feb 8, 2008
Knoxville, TN
Sirk said:
I'm not here to go all dictator and make everything my way. I'm cool with letting you guys have what you want. :eek:

In that case, please send me a new car, a new house, a new wardrobe, and a check in the amount of one million dollars made out to me. (I also accept cash, credit, debit, gift cards, food stamps, rolled pennys....as long as it's spendable.:p

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Amber said:
In that case, please send me a new car, a new house, a new wardrobe, and a check in the amount of one million dollars made out to me. (I also accept cash, credit, debit, gift cards, food stamps, rolled pennys....as long as it's spendable.:p
I'm on it! But at what CG pays me, it's going to take a while. ;)

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Content with text cookies?

And here I just sent real brownies to some members of another fourm. You guys are going to be easier than I thought!

Amber

PF Addict
Feb 8, 2008
Knoxville, TN
Sirk said:
Content with text cookies?

And here I just sent real brownies to some members of another fourm. You guys are going to be easier than I thought!

Oh no. You done let the cat out of the bag, now. We expect real brownies.:p

Amber

PF Addict
Feb 8, 2008
Knoxville, TN
Awwwww, music dad. Is that your youngin? She's so cute, and I sooooo love B&Ws.

(Sorry to get off topic....goes back to pouting for brownies)

Ari2

PF Fiend
Jan 7, 2008
Sorry to get back on topic ;), but I like giving good rep. It's a way to agree with someone, pat them on the back, or support them without having to post in a thread (and there are threads I just want to stay out of ) or PMing simply to say "good post". Good rep has the ability to strengthen bonds between members or just make the place more friendly. As for bad rep, I don't see a use for it. Stuff that crosses the line and spammers etc should be dealt with by the mods, making bad rep unnecessary.

Ok, please continue with the OT chat; sorry for the interruption. :p And Music-Dad, she's a darn good reason for pride and joy. :)