Online Shopping...

Astr0l0gic

Feb 13, 2008
Pennsylvania
I'm an expecting first time mother who loves online shopping.... any reccomendations out there of some websites with a good selection of affordable baby products???

Ari2

PF Fiend
Jan 7, 2008
I found BabyCenter's shopping area pretty affordable and easy to use. I bought a bunch of basics from BabyCenter when I was pregnant and on bed rest. For not-so-affordable, I like Nordstrom's baby/toddler section. :)

Kim

PF Fiend
Apr 3, 2007
St. Louis, MO
The only online shopping I do is Amazon - about once a quarter I take all of my change to the coinstar machine and get amazon gift certificates. If you get the gift certificates they do not take out the 8%.

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
Ebay. Also Craigslist if they have it in your area. I also really like the retail store Kid to Kid.

Ari2

PF Fiend
Jan 7, 2008
1dayatatime said:
Ebay. Also Craigslist if they have it in your area. I also really like the retail store Kid to Kid.
I had good experiences buying stuff on our local Craigslist.

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
If you're looking for clothing I'm a sucker for The Children's Place. I can find pretty good discounts on that website. They also have stores too...but I live overseas so it's all online for me. As for other baby products I use babycenter.com

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
I do all of my online shopping on eBay and pay only through Paypal. I don't trust any place else.

whoanelly

Jan 27, 2007
i'm a big fan of bravado designs nursing wear ( Bravado! Designs) great bras and tanks...and they always have deal online too :)

i've heard lots of people like ebay and craigslist too, but i have never used them myself :)

whoanelly

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I'm taking a shot and ordering this guys music from myspace. I have to send him cash to Poland. There is no gaurentee but I'll only be out $25.00 or so. This will be interesting.

chars24

PF Regular
May 27, 2008
I also do most of my shopping through ebay.com paying through paypal. As for the baby products, i would highly recommend Tiny love cot mobile (symphony light and motion) and developmental gym. My daughter loves the mobile so much that at night sometimes she falls asleep in her crib on her own listening to the soothing music. :)

Kai_Ohuane

Jun 16, 2008
Bluh'ey See-ah-ol
eBay all the way. That's where I shop for most of my stuff cuz I don't like hunting around a million places. Just go by the seller's reputation and it's guaranteed. Some are actual Stores and have a return policy. But if you are looking for cheaper shipping maybe and something quicker, check out Target.

mommy-to-be

Banned
Jul 24, 2009
<r>If you are planning to buy a fetal doppler at a cheap price with great customer service, I can recommend one.<br/>
<br/>
Coz I bought one online from these guys… &lt;URL url="http://www.sonotraxdirect.com"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Edan Direct :: 1-888-EKG2YOU :: One-Stop Shop for All Your Edan Instruments Needs&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/URL&gt;. I have been using it now over the last 6 weeks and have found it to be a good piece of equipment for the price. I worry less being able to hear the heart beating. &lt;E&gt;<EMOJI seq="1f609">:wink:</EMOJI>&lt;/E&gt;&lt;/r&gt;