Our Little Girl is turning 1....

button611

PF Enthusiast
Feb 14, 2008
I can hardly believe it: our little girl is turning 1!!! When your parents always told you that it goes by fast, you just thought that they were stupid, then you have a baby and realize that they were right-it does go by way too fast!!!! We have a party planned this weekend with close family and friends, but we are unsure as to what to get her for her very first birthday, any suggestions?

by the way here Bailey before she turns 1. this weekend ill let you all see a grown up 1 year old!!

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
Happy B-day. Your right the baby years are over in a flash and although it seems like it is lasting forever I'm sure the toddler years will do the same in hind sight.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
Happy Birthday Baily!!!

For Nicholes first b-day we got her the bounce and spin zzebra and she LOVED it. What about that?

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Happy First Year Of Mommyhood!

I cheated and took my kids to the toy store for their first birthday and got what they were interested in. Wrap it and they won't remember what's in there. :D

button611

PF Enthusiast
Feb 14, 2008
First of all thanks for all the cute comments-of course I like to think she is the cutest baby out there-but then again I am a little partial!!! The suggestions have been good so far-I really like the zebra idea-may have to get that. We will see and I will post pics of her party this weekend!

Ari2

PF Fiend
Jan 7, 2008
She's adorable. I bet you have a great time with her birthday party.

We totally cheated our kids. When they turned one we got them...nothing. The avalanche of presents from family and friends was more than enough. We just rotated in some old toys, rotated out others, and tried to make room for all the gifts.

josie

Mar 28, 2008
Congratulations - these first few years fly by. It's such a thrill to watch them grow up, though. Looking forward to seing your grown up photo!!