Parenthood (the series)......

kdryan

PF Fanatic
Jan 2, 2009
Fort Wayne, In
Did anyone watch this before the season ended? It was on Tuesdays right after The Biggest Loser, and the wife and I tuned in for one episode and got hooked. The acting and writing is excellent, and it's been picked up again for next season, although it was only a mid-season replacement (for hat, I cannot remember.

If you get the chance, or if it's on Hulu, check it out...

Kevin

kunan

PF Regular
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
I'm hooked on it Kevin. I had it set up to record every week. I am sad that the season is over already. Having a 13 yo and a 9 yo, that was a lot to relate to in the show.

Kim

Dotty

Jun 7, 2010
Not familiar with this show, sounds interesting. I'll look for it on Netflix or the 'net.

kdryan

PF Fanatic
Jan 2, 2009
Fort Wayne, In
I've already downloaded all 13 episodes from the first season to the PS3 so I can re-watch them. :) If the writing was this good in only 13 episodes, I can't wait to see what they do with the whole season. I think my favorite character so far is either Crosby or Sarah...

kunan

PF Regular
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Sarah is my favourite character. I like how she interacts with her kids.

Kevin, how do you download to your PS3?

kdryan

PF Fanatic
Jan 2, 2009
Fort Wayne, In
You can copy it to your PS3 drive with a USB dongle or you can use an external hard drive through the USB ports on keep it on there so you don't waste valuable PS3 hard drive space. I do the latter with a 1 tb drive...