Parenting Tips...

BeingWoman

Oct 16, 2012
Hello Everyone

I am a single mother of two kids , My husband left me after the birth of the second child since then i am working and looking after them all alone

i need to what i can i do since my son christian i becoming a problem child i know i can't blame him for this . Its because i am not able look out of him

How can i manage to make him a good child and be a good parent my self

deasy

Nov 6, 2011
Hi BeingWoman,
You are a great mum to me,infact you are one of the best...
The problem i see here is you,sorry to say...Please,you've got to believe in yourself,i know parenting is not an easy job and you are a single parent which makes parenting a sort of difficult task...i understand you.

FROM IS STATEMENT OF YOURS,
i need to what i can i do since my son christian i becoming a problem child i know i can't blame him for this . Its because i am not able look out of him
Please,believe you are trying to look out for him.You need to have a positive mind to be a successful parent.
Please this will help you,visit

Last edited by a moderator:

Mom2all

PF Fiend
Nov 25, 2009
Eastern North Carolina, USA
Tell us a little about the problems your having and maybe we can come up with ideas to fix little things. With children, I think its best to attack one small thing at a time.. not look at the over all picture. One step at a time... thats how the work gets done!

Juan

Nov 12, 2012
Hi, well, I've been thinking on this topic a lot too. It's really difficult.

I remember my parents' technique which really worked with me and my brother. First of all they were very strict with us. We had to follow what they say and we never could say a word against them. And secondly, they made us work. I mean not like slaves of course, but we had some duties about the house and the garden. We had to plant and water vegitables, wash the floor, do the dishes, tidy up our room. My father also registered me for karate class and my brother attended soccer trainings every day after school. My mother made me read and study a lot, and I am thankful to her for this. I want to say my parent were also very busy, and I remeber my brother and me spent lots of time with our grandparents. But however they always kept a track of our activities, they all the time made sure that we are occupied with something constructive.

I'm sure you can change the situation if you put all your dedication and effort in it. It can't be that you don't have a spare minute for your child even if you are super busy. With my kid I'm going to use the same tactics my parents used: make them respect the adults, make them do some light work, give them some responsibilities, and make them read and study. At the same time you should do it wisely, don't go over the top. Let your kids underastand that you love them for who they are, help their talents grow, register them for some classes, always show interest in their life, and i'm sure everything will be fine. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Brock

Mar 27, 2013
Well I think you need to manage your time because you can't deny to look after of you son... So if you are doing a job then you have to manage the job hours according your home requirements and spend sometime with your son..

Flowers

PF Regular
Mar 21, 2013
This problem is very common with all single mothers. The only solution would be to try and balance your time