penn...

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I love the coach bags...I love all things coach though, well not all things cause they get a bit tacky sometimes. They're classic bags and prints are great though

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
fallon said:
I love the coach bags...I love all things coach though, well not all things cause they get a bit tacky sometimes. They're classic bags and prints are great though

We're a Dooney and Burke family.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
FooserX said:
We're a Dooney and Burke family.
I like how you say "we"...lol My dog has a coach collar<EMOJI seq="1f192">:cool:</EMOJI> I seriously have a problem...although it's been a really long time since I've indulged :(

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
:cool:</EMOJI> I seriously have a problem...although it's been a really long time since I've indulged :([/quote]

Lucky for your husband.

My wife indulges every week....thank god it's just at the Thrift Store most of the time.

Kim

PF Fiend
Apr 3, 2007
St. Louis, MO
:cool:</EMOJI> I seriously have a problem...although it's been a really long time since I've indulged :([/quote]

I buy a new bag about every two months or so, but most of the time I just buy cute $20 or $30 bags from Target or wherever. But I will buy a good, expensive purse once every year or two. That way I still get to have nice stuff, but I am not spending $5000 a year on purses!!

PennQuaker09

PF Fiend
Oct 8, 2007
Durham, NC
hannah's mommy said:
Penn - have you seen the Coach baby bags? Less expensive than Burberry, but still quite fashionable. I think you could convince Nate that it is a good compromise, don't you?

Here is one - http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=7449&amp;category_id=200[/URL]

I had a Coach baby bag in pink (not this same one) when Hannah was a baby - it lasted until after she was out of diapers. Still have it, and it still looks great, I will use it for my next one (assuming I will EVER finally get pregnant)!
Like one of the things I like about Burberry is that EVERYONE and their momma doesn't carry one I think (I may be wrong) that the pattern isn't as recognizable. Like, I have a LV messenger bag, but I didn't get the one in the Monogram Canvas because I didn't want everyone to know I was carrying a LV. I like things but I try to be understated. Does that make any sense?

Also, even though I like the Burberry bag, I don't think I'd buy it, I can't justify the cost to myself much less Nate.

Honestly, I want function before the fashion aspect and I'd like to find one that can carry 4 bottles (I think).

Kim

PF Fiend
Apr 3, 2007
St. Louis, MO
PennQuaker09 said:
Like one of the things I like about Burberry is that EVERYONE and their momma doesn't carry one I think (I may be wrong) that the pattern isn't as recognizable. Like, I have a LV messenger bag, but I didn't get the one in the Monogram Canvas because I didn't want everyone to know I was carrying a LV. I like things but I try to be understated. Does that make any sense?

Also, even though I like the Burberry bag, I don't think I'd buy it, I can't justify the cost to myself much less Nate.

Honestly, I want function before the fashion aspect and I'd like to find one that can carry 4 bottles (I think).
Totally hear you! The reason I loved my diaper bag wasn't because it was Coach, but because it was so durable (OK, and because it was cute).

What about one like this that is made specifically for twins?

http://www.diaperbags.com/designer-brands/skip-hop-diaper-bags/skiphopdiaperbagduodoubleoceanstripe.cfm#navbar=a[/url]

PennQuaker09

PF Fiend
Oct 8, 2007
Durham, NC
You guys are going to get me murdered! Like, I know he's excited, but I really think that he needs to cut back on working so we can actually enjoy this <I>together</I>.

Is this just not the cutest bag?
http://www.diaperbags.com/designer-brands/oioi-diaper-bags/oioimessengerdiaperbaggiraffeprint.cfm[/url]

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
PennQuaker09 said:
You guys are going to get me murdered! Like, I know he's excited, but I really think that he needs to cut back on working so we can actually enjoy this <I>together</I>.

http://www.diaperbags.com/designer-brands/oioi-diaper-bags/oioimessengerdiaperbaggiraffeprint.cfm[/URL]
Oh my god...that is to cute, and it looks really roomy inside. It's a bit flashy, although I would totally carrie it

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
PennQuaker09 said:
Okay, so what do you guy think about putting them in two different rooms?
I think for your own sanity your going to want them in the same room for awhile at least. They won't bother eachother at all and it will be MUCH easier to care for them that way. My kids share a room and it works out really well. My daughter told she's going to be sad when we move because she won't be with logan at night anymore:(

Kim

PF Fiend
Apr 3, 2007
St. Louis, MO
PennQuaker09 said:

http://www.diaperbags.com/designer-brands/oioi-diaper-bags/oioimessengerdiaperbaggiraffeprint.cfm[/url]
That is SOOOO cute!!!

Kim

PF Fiend
Apr 3, 2007
St. Louis, MO
PennQuaker09 said:
Okay, so what do you guy think about putting them in two different rooms?
If you have 2 rooms, I would do a bedroom and a playroom.

Trust me, Hannah has a bedroom and a playroom, and it is SO much easier. Her room can virtually not be messy.

Besides, with twins, even boy/girl, I wouldn't split them up until they're older

PennQuaker09

PF Fiend
Oct 8, 2007
Durham, NC
Right now, we have our bedroom of course, 2 guest bedrooms and then there are 2 more bedrooms. The one that I'm planning on using as the nursery, has nothing in it because some work has to be done on it. The other room is currently kind of like my little office and storage area.

There is an existing play room upstairs, but by the time we'll need a playroom, I highly doubt we're going to be in Philadelphia. It looks like we're going to be in Chicago this time next year.

Apparently, pediatric cardiologists are in big demand in the midwest and I think that's were we are going to be.

Kim

PF Fiend
Apr 3, 2007
St. Louis, MO
It's a hard decision - on the one hand they might like being in the same room, and it would be easier to keep all that stuff in the same room. On the other hand, you could totally have fun decorating two rooms - and if one cries in the middle of the night it may not wake the other one.

Our house has 5 bedrooms too. And there's just us and Hannah. When we moved in, I was like "What am I going to do with all of this space?"

And now that we've been here for a while, I am finding that I am running out of space. So even though you have plenty of space now, keep in mind that after 2 babies and double the baby stuff, you may not have all that room later!

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I personally would keep them in the same room. They are so used to being snuggled together and it is better for them. M any studies have been done on twins in NICU's and the ones that are allowed to be together are the ones that do better quicker. When they are older (they will let you know) when it would be time to seperate them.

ok so I guess it's just me, but I don't like that giraffe looking bag, it reminds me of a mu-mu!! lol

PennQuaker09

PF Fiend
Oct 8, 2007
Durham, NC
Ya'll are collectively like the voice of reason. Well, my original idea of painting a mural is out because I'd have to turn right back around and get it repainted.

And the bag reminds you of a mu-mu? I kinda liked it, it's on the small side, but it's cute. What did you think of the Burberry bag Kaytee?