Phone bills high? for the parents who need it lowered...

Proudparent

Banned
Sep 22, 2008
Personally I use my phone a lot for my five year old, for what? For camps for school and the occasional doctor calls. But I'm in this referal program that lets me get my phone bill even cheaper.

With ACN digital phone service, I subscribed 2 months ago, I got a free Video Phone (which is technically chatting with a video) and my bill got lowered to $40 a month!!! I get free local and long distance, and I signed my parents in Korea up and now we get Free ACN to ACN calling ANYWHERE IN THE GLOBE! So now me and my parents talk all the time about George (my boy) right on the phone.

Please check it out and I mean I was paying over $70 per month on my phone bill, no one should pay that much. Just give it a try, its a money saver.
This is digital phone service:
https://shop.myacn.com/storefront/acn-category.ep?cID=ACN_US_ALL_DEVICES&lang=en[/url]

Also they sell pretty cheap cellphones, I wouldn't get it because of I really don't need one.

This is for cellphones:
ACN Wireless ? Choose Plans From Major Mobile Phone Carriers

My good friend got his wireless phone for only $30 dollars, with a new subscription and a $50 mail in rebate.