Professional pics of the boys...

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Them together:

A couple of recents I took with my phone:

Can you tell Tyler was grumpy for the photo shoot? Omg he was a crab the whole time lol.

:D

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Those boys melt my heart lol

Eli looks so much like both you and Steve where as Tyler looks so much like Steve to me..you kinda got left out of the equation lol.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
lol! They melt my heart too. :D And it's funny you say that about Tyler, you would need to see my grandpa because he is like his little CLONE it's CREEPY!!!!! And he might not look like the current me, but you should see baby pictures of me... actually, here I will post baby pictures of us so we can get some outside opinions LOL.

Steve:

Me:

lol I had these up on facebook once but someone shared them that I didn't appreciate and it pissed me off so I took them down. :p Anyway who do they look like, what do you guys think?

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
OMG I am dying here. You and Steve look so much alike as babies! As a baby Tyler is all you, but having only seen you guys of today he looked so much like Steve. Oh hell you too could be twins as little ones LMAO! Eli looks like you more as a young one, but he really is a good blend of both of you.

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Great picks all. Including little Xero.

Tyler has some expressions that make me think of Bill Murry in Caddyshack.

Just thought I would throw that out there.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
LOL I had to google that bssage and you know what, yes. Yes he does look exactly like that at times. haha And thanks. :)

M2M - Yeah I guess you're right, Steve and I did look alike as babies lol. That's weird. :p There were times through Eli's life that he has looked like both of us, and I'm sure it will be the same for Tyler. We'll see this time next year! :D