question...

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
Is there a way to not let certain people who have over 200 posts to see your pictures? Is there a way to block them? I like sharing my pics with everyone, but there are a few members that give me the creeps.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I hear ya Lissa, that's why I have never posted photos of my children. There are a few that are a tad off here. ;)

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
You could post pics for a short time and then delete them. Not quite the same, but better than nothing. I just cleaned out my attachments.

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
I know what you mean. I have a few cute pictures of my girls in the bath...but I would never post them on the net. Too scared of the weirdos out there!

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
Someone deleted my post in Oliver's thread. But I won't be posting anymore pictures of him until this forum is better protected against child predators.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I totally agree with you Lissa. I really don't understand the reasoning with keeping them here personally.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
the reasoning is he hasn't been breaking any rules of the forum...I understand your concerns but this is a public board and people who play by the rules are allowed to post here. I will ask that this disscussion ends here and that if you feel the need to continue it you do so through PM OK

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Lissa said:
Someone deleted my post in Oliver's thread. But I won't be posting anymore pictures of him until this forum is better protected against child predators.

lol yeah right...like you could stop posting pics of you and him.

How many times have you said that??

:p