question.....

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
The Dig and the redit and whatnot?

They're ways to pimp the forum.
If UserX makes the most amazing interesting thread ever, you click one or more of those and it submits it to those sites for other people to read.

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
If one more person says vagina I'M LEAVING!

It's lady business.

mmynedshlp

PF Enthusiast
May 27, 2008
Oh wow, is this what we teach our kids?

it was an honest questioned that had been answered and since its been answered this thread should of been closed.

Tons and tons of spam

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
mmynedshlp said:
Oh wow, is this what we teach our kids?

it was an honest questioned that had been answered and since its been answered this thread should of been closed.

Tons and tons of spam
What are we teaching our kids?

mmynedshlp

PF Enthusiast
May 27, 2008
jrrsmom said:
What are we teaching our kids?
I guess its ok to be the wise the cracker in class. To laugh and be silly and childish and take words that were meant to be innocent and work them all around to be the butt of the joke for the day.
Your all really showing your maturity here.
your kids do not read it but if you post it you have the air the kids know trust me they are not stupid and pick up on it.

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
mmynedshlp said:
I guess its ok to be the wise the cracker in class. To laugh and be silly and childish and take words that were meant to be innocent and work them all around to be the butt of the joke for the day.
Your all really showing your maturity here.
your kids do not read it but if you post it you have the air the kids know trust me they are not stupid and pick up on it.
She's picking up that I typed the word "vagina?"

Cthru

PF Fiend
May 11, 2008
Chicago suburbs
so maybe we all need to sit around and argue on breast vs bottle, co-sleep or not and to circ or not? boy that gets boring. It's nice to be a little light hearted and have fun with other parents. personally i'm not offended.