Quick hello...

jenilouise

PF Addict
Oct 20, 2007
Oregon
Hey guys-
I had a moment to pop by really quick and say hello. On February 3rd I had a house fie and the kids and I are in a hotel at the moment. I'll try and pop by again soon but I lost nearly everything including my laptop so until I get my home back and am able to use my desktop I am not able to get online. The important thing is that we are all okay and w had insurance to cover what we lost. I have been thinking of everyone here and miss you guys and I hope to be able to write again soon.

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
jenilouise said:
Hey guys-
I had a moment to pop by really quick and say hello. On February 3rd I had a house fie and the kids and I are in a hotel at the moment. I'll try and pop by again soon but I lost nearly everything including my laptop so until I get my home back and am able to use my desktop I am not able to get online. The important thing is that we are all okay and w had insurance to cover what we lost. I have been thinking of everyone here and miss you guys and I hope to be able to write again soon.
Oh NO! {{{HUGS}}} Thank God everyone is all right! Glad to hear you have insurance, but it will still take awhile before your life is back to normal. What sizes do your girls take?

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Jenilouise, Glad to hear everybody is OK.

Someone was asking about you in another thread somewhere wondering why you've disappeared.

Ari2

PF Fiend
Jan 7, 2008
Wow. I'm glad everyone is ok and you had good insurance, but it must have been a frightening experience. I hope you get back in a home of your own soon.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I already knew this, but I am glad that you were able to everyone else. I didn't want to be the one to tell people. Not my bussiness kinda thing. But I am glad that you seem as positive as you can be, and if you need anyhting let me know!
(((JENN)))

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Hi. omg, I am so sorry you had to go through that. I am glad everyone is ok. Come back when you can. You're in my prayers. mwah.

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Don't worry Jenni, I'm still giving you rep while you're gone!

lol

I hope everything turns out fine - it really does sound like a horrible experience, but the main thing is that you're okay.

PS - Don't forget to tell the insurance company about my High Def big screen plasma TV I loaned you that was destroyed in the fire.