Rash - HELP!...

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
I have a pillow under her mattress that she sleeps with all the time. The humidifier is our best friend and we use the vicks plug in too. My house smells like old people all the time.

We just started the medicine on Friday so it hasn't been a full 3 days. She fought sleep SO hard today. She's never been like that. I can usually put her down and walk away. She sometimes cries a little bit for maybe 2 minutes but that's it. And its not even a cry its more of a whine. She's sleeping now but I'm not at home so I'm afraid to leave!

jenilouise

PF Addict
Oct 20, 2007
Oregon
When babies don't feel well it tends to mess up their sleep a bit. She'll sleep better when she feels better. Let her get rest when she can. Sometimes medicine riles them up too.

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
UPDATE:

We are doing much better. The "green stuff" in the nose is now clear. No fevers and we have been sleeping much better. The rash is also gone. She's still a little off balance but I'm sure that's from the ear infection.

THANK YOU to everyone for your help.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I'm so glad she feels better. She will probably get the rash everytime she is at the beginning or end of a virus.