really Iowa?????...

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
okay, here's the deal. I hadn't seen this yet, but there is a long-standing tradition at the Iowa state fair. They sculpt a "Butter Cow" that's right a cow, near life size sculpted out of butter. I recent year's they've also sculpted something more culturally relevant, I know there's been a butter Elvis.

I can't explain why, but that's why Iowa.

Oh, and sidebar - The original sculptor of the butter cow was a college friend off my mom's seven degrees of kevin bacon here I come.

ElliottCarasDad

PF Addict
Sep 10, 2008
Iowa
They are behind plexiglass in a refrigerated room. Good thing too because every time we go its 100 degrees and 99% humidity. One year I worked a display there for my work and by the end of 4 hours I was literally soaking wet with sweat from head to toe. I should have learned my lesson from the NAVY. Never Again Volunteer Yourself.

Zoodsmortop

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Angola
Thaks for www.parentingforums.org Nice forum!
Emission Sway Set-up Leak. Progress Auto Parts says it could be the gas meekly or a vafle leak. i?
replaced the gas surpass btu the hit on i still on. How much want it outlay to have the vale chink fastened or what else could be the hornet's nest
[/url]
Subaru Neon Light - Subaru Neon Light [/b]