Recent influx of trolls...

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
We're having a weird influx of people who are <I>only</I> interested in talking about "kids and sexuality" and have bizzare stories to tell about their children and weird sexual behaviors.

No.

If someone signs up with a big long, odd story about kids and sex, they're a troll and I told my mods to ban them.
Often when we IP check we find out most of them have more than one account.

Of course children and sexuality is a part of parenting and it's going to come up. 1dayatatime's thread is a perfect example of what IS allowed. She's a regular user with an issue and we're happy to be here for her.

The recent dozen or so of first time posters we've had with "My kids found out I like ball torture, what do I do??" I don't buy.
And even if every last one of those stories were true, I don't want us to become the forum to go to to find out how to teach your kids about nipple clamps.

I don't care if they're real pedos or bored weirdos, I don't want it on my forum.

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
now that you mention it....ya. What a bizzaro thing to troll about. I dont want to find out about nipple clamps here either.

Skyburning

PF Fiend
Oct 6, 2007
Mississippi
Fine...if I can't talk about my nipple clamps here I guess I'll have to go somewhere else...*sigh*

LOL Really though, I was wondering about the same thing. What kind of person gets their rocks off trolling a parenting forum?

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
On my british mum's forum we just busted a girl who stole ultrasound pics from a woman who lost her baby and used them to fake being pregnant. :(

People are all sorts of fucked up.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Sirk said:
On my british mum's forum we just busted a girl who stole ultrasound pics from a woman who lost her baby and used them to fake being pregnant. :(

:mad: that's horrible

Mindy

PF Addict
Feb 20, 2008
QC, Canada
Sirk said:

Oh god, that made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. There is one reason and one reason only that comes to mind, as to why a woman would do that. To dupe vulnerable waiting adoptive parents into giving her $ while promising her a non-existant baby :(

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Mindy said:
Oh god, that made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. There is one reason and one reason only that comes to mind, as to why a woman would do that. To dupe vulnerable waiting adoptive parents into giving her $ while promising her a non-existant baby :(
She never mentioned anything about adoption. I think she was just a very disturbed, overweight 17 year old girl looking for attention.
And now she has a place in the special hell.

BeaverMom

Aug 14, 2008
1dayatatime said:
now that you mention it....ya. What a bizzaro thing to troll about. I dont want to find out about nipple clamps here either.
What is there to find out? They sound pretty self explanatory...

NinJaBob

PF Addict
Sep 29, 2008
Ohio
I am a member of another forum where one of the members brags about how he trolls his wife's parenting forum all the time. He feels that it makes him cool on the site. He's had a lot of responses.

too bad

:embarrassed:

WHYTEKNYGHT2003

PF Fiend
Sep 12, 2007
dallastown, pa
hello, i need some advice on how to handle a situation with my daughter. she likes to attatch her nipple clamps to a car battery. is this normal for a 12 year old? will she grow out of this phase? i really dont know what to do and im at my wits end. my ex-husband thinks she'll grow out of it but he always has a new girlfriend and never pays much attantion to our daughter so i dont really believe him. anyone else had these problems? how did you handle it?

trolling is easy :D

i like that new idea for the first couple posts in the intro forum, i think it would do wonders to help keep this board clean and minor-annoyance free,