PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
<r><URL url="</s>Dadu2004<e></e></URL> has reported a post.<br/>
<br/>
Reason:<QUOTE><s>
</s>Spam<e>
</e></QUOTE>
Post: <URL url="</s>Once Upon I Star...Personalized Books & Gifts<e></e></URL><br/>
Forum: Parenting Products<br/>
Assigned Moderators: smap, Kaytee, fallon<br/>
<br/>
Posted by: <URL url="</s>rannyg<e></e></URL><br/>
Original Content: <QUOTE><s>
</s><FONT font="Kristen ITC"><s></s>Hello,<e></e></FONT><br/>
<FONT font="Kristen ITC"><s></s> is under mass construction, we are OPEN FOR BUSINESS! With the holiday season around the corner, Once Upon I Star offers unique and treasured personalized keepsake gifts for children. We are currently accepting orders via e-mail or mail:<e></e></FONT>
&lt;CENTER&gt;&lt;s&gt;<CENTER>
&lt;/s&gt;&lt;CENTER&gt;&lt;s&gt;<CENTER>
&lt;/s&gt;&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;COLOR color="red"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Once Upon I Star&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="Kristen ITC"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;20268 Roscommon&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="Kristen ITC"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Harper Woods, MI 48225&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;EMAIL email="orders@onceuponistar.com"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<EMAIL email="orders@onceuponistar.com">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Kristen ITC"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;
</CENTER>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/CENTER&gt;&lt;e&gt;
</CENTER>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/CENTER&gt;
&lt;FONT font="Kristen ITC"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt; &lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="Kristen ITC"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;. Items available for order are:&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;COLOR color="red"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;The Dream Journal&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;FONT font="Kristen ITC"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;The Dream Journal is a story about a child tapping into their imagination and exploring some of the unlimited possibilities of things that they can be. The story is personalized with the child’s name throughout the book along with other personalized details, i.e. special date, hometown, etc. What makes this book such a priceless and treasured keepsake is that each and every page contains hand drawn illustrations of your child!!! Imagine the surprise on your child’s face when they open a book to read, only to discover that they are the STAR of the book!&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/B]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Kristen ITC"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt; &lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;COLOR color="red"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Christmas Calendar &amp; Checklist&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;FONT font="Kristen ITC"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Give kids an incentive to do their chores with Santa’s Personal Calendar &amp; Checklist for all boys and girls. This reusable personalized calendar comes with the official North Pole Seal and a dry erase marker. The colorful and decorative list is an exciting and adventurous game for children and adults too! &lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/B]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Kristen ITC"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt; Sincerely,&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Kristen ITC"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Once Upon I Star&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;e&gt;
&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/QUOTE&gt;&lt;/r&gt;