Reported Post by Xero...

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Xero has reported a post.

Reason:
Oh my GOSH seriously how bored can people get??????
Forum: Young Adult
Assigned Moderators: smap, Kaytee, fallon

Posted by: VTC102
Original Content:
For the past year, our 21 year old daughter has been out of control. She doesn't listen to me or my husband anymore. She is constantly being combative about every issue. We gave her a curfew at midnight but she is trying to extend it to 1:30AM. Who stays out until 1:30 in the morning? That's ridiculous! She should be grateful that she can stay out until 12 already!

She also has a boyfriend of three years who we don't like and think is a negative influence on her. Ever since they got 'engaged' (HA! they're too young to do that) since a year ago, she doesn't listen to us anymore. She was such a obedient girl and was so sweet. Now she has an opinion about everything and is always questioning things. A few months ago, she even had the guts to tell us that she wanted to move out with her boyfriend, who already has his own place. We had to threaten to disown her if she moved out to keep her at home. Since we stopped the moving out, she wants to do sleepovers. :shocked:Who does that?! It's outrageous! I even asked her if they have sex and she had the guts to say 'yes.' That was such a slap in the face and brought so much dishonor on our family.

She's not even done with her college degree at her university. She still two more years. She told us that she's going to move out once she's own with her BA. How do we stop her from moving out? How do I regain my control on this wild girl? Any help will be appreciated.