Reputation...

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
I wouldn't say you're unpopular, just controversial, which is perfectly OK. Personally I like most of your posts and I hope you continue to post your opinions.

People can add\subtract to your Reputation if they find one of your posts to their liking or disliking. You start with 10 points, so the fact you got more means at least a few people have enjoyed your posts well enough to add to your Reputation.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
evilbrent said:
What's the deal with these reputation things?

I've recieved 3 greens one blue and a red. I have 52 points. What does that mean? Am I vastly unpopular?
I gave you some good reputation yesterday. :)

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
evilbrent said:
What's the deal with these reputation things?

I've recieved 3 greens one blue and a red. I have 52 points. What does that mean? Am I vastly unpopular?
I don't think you're unpopular at all...while I may not agree with everything you say I do enjoy reading your posts...

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Shacoya said:
I'm extremely new. I can't even figure out HOW to give any reputation.
Shacoya, On the far left under each person's name there is yin-yang icon, you click on that and you have some options to increase, or decrease, other members reputation. It's best used sparingly when someone posts something that REALLY stands out to you. Once you increase\decrease a person reputation, you can not do it again to them for a long period of time (many weeks).

The amount you change their reputation is based on your "Rep Power". Currently because you are so new to the forum, your rep power is at zero. The longer you are an active member of the forum, your rep power will increase. Hope you stick around a long time. :)

Shacoya

Jan 10, 2008
WA State
Sounds potentially useful. Thank you so very much for the instruction! After all the many forums I've been a part of, not once did they have something similar to this Rep rating.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I like the rep myself. But everytime I try to give it, it says i have to spread the love around first lol

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Kaytee said:
I like the rep myself. But everytime I try to give it, it says i have to spread the love around first lol
LOL, I had never thought of doing that.