Roaming threads?...

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
I know i know I'm the new guy Shhh. But I have been jonesing to get this on our forum.

I think it would make the forum more active, fun and real for a lot of users. My kids do their best stuff when no one has a camera around. We always have our phone around to take pic's. It would also allow us to take pic's that relate to a topic which is currently being discussed.

I don't know what or who would be involved in getting this feature available for PF. I do see that growdgather offer's this to some of their forums.

If you don't know what it is. The way I understand it allows you to upload directly from you phone. There has to be more than just that. But that is the bottom line the way I read it.

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
This would have to be implemented by Crowdgather...specifically Sanjay. See if you can find the feature set and an example from another Crowdgather site. It would likely be an extension of V-Bulletin, which is what powers the forum.

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
its advertised on the crowdgather home page. I have been looking for a dir of their forums but haven't had any luck

<I>look on the front page of PF bryan Duh

I found some, only 5. I cant see where its being used.

</I>Not much help. I went to the "Roaming thread"site. Not much help but it looks very cool and like something we would use. It shows cost associated with it. I am not sure how that works with us. I suppose I will learn some new stuff now.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
:wideeyed:this is me

:wideeyed:this is me in the mirror

couldn't find :deerinheadlights: so this was the best i could do...I have no idea what yous are talking about...(do yous say "yous" in Keokuk or is that just a Dubuque thing...thought maybe it flowed down river.)