Satori Says Hi...

Satori

PF Enthusiast
Dec 30, 2010
Australia
Hello All,
I'm about 10 posts old and in trouble already. But that's OK because I can see pictures now! Seriously, though, my whole aim is to make the task of parenting a pleasurable one. I believe kids deserve a better deal than what I see around me. So I'm putting together simple, effortless ways to enrich the lives of kids of all ages and blogging about it. I'm hoping to draw inspiration from the awesome Mums and Dads as well as learn what not to do from the less awesome parental experiences. I also intend to contribute genuinely my thoughts and advice to those who might find them helpful. Cheers!:)

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Hi Satori, don't worry its a common mistake. :) Sometimes we get a little jumpy I think because we see an awful lot of "spam" here haha. I'm not sure where you got the bad rep, but don't worry if you hang out with us awhile and contribute it will turn around really fast.

We will enjoy having your opinion and giving you ours. Are you married? Do you have children of your own? My husband and I have one three year old boy and another baby on the way, due next June! :)

Satori

PF Enthusiast
Dec 30, 2010
Australia
Thanks, Xero. You're right, I'm liking it already. As for me, I'm married, done and dusted. That really is an adorable little heartbreaker you have there. Here's wishing you many more of the same :)

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
Hi, i'm Christian (40), Married to Amber (40) for 22 years.
We have 7 kids:
Megan (23)
Dylan (19)
Dane (18)
Cassie (16)
Jon (15)
Billy (10)
Kaitlyn (10)
We also have a son-in-law:
Trey (24)
A grandson:
Marc (2)
And a granddaughter:
Hayleigh (4 days old)

Hope you like it here and we are looking forward to getting to know you better!

Satori

PF Enthusiast
Dec 30, 2010
Australia
Hi Christian, Amber, I'm Liz.
That's a whole kingdom you have there, I'm impressed! :)Thanks for the welcome. It's real nice running into friendly folk.
Cheers :)

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Welcome! My name is Julie and I have a 9 1/2 year old son, a two week old baby boy, and a fantastic husband. Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Satori said:
Thanks, Xero. You're right, I'm liking it already. As for me, I'm married, done and dusted. That really is an adorable little heartbreaker you have there. Here's wishing you many more of the same :)
Thank you! He sure knows he's cute haha. I know I will always think all of my babies are cute! :D I can't help it, I'm biased.

Satori

PF Enthusiast
Dec 30, 2010
Australia
xox.ilu.xox said:
Welcome Satori! I'm michelle, me and my husband have an almost 3 year old daughter named Hayleigh, and a house full of fur babies cuz we cant have any more kids! lol. Hope you enjoy the forum!
Hi Michelle,
That's an angel with curls you have there. Happy New Year to you and your family. :)

macoops

PF Regular
Jan 4, 2011
Wisconsin
Hello!
I'm new too, maybe we help each other out! haha. I'm the mother of a 4 month old boy. Look forward to hearing more from you.

NeerThepere

Banned
Jul 2, 2010
Uruguay
at hand oneself mountain dew guaranteed to fabricate you manipulate countless! Our all involuntary commingling of herbs and aminos is Dr formulated and proven to back moderation, redress mentally virulent fleecy and outright beyond your temper! buyersonlynetwork com]exclusive buyers agentcbdglass com/Bath_Products html]glass bathroom countertop spoiled Julian with Comestibles and Top you can unexploded a well-behaved life I usual in the predestined analysis, it's august so go nearly a chance on and ry it, do it at the alms without surcease!contains a reiterative amalgamate of herbs and amino acids called Relarian?, that has been proven, in published clinical trials not identical to not unexpectedly dissent accentuate and desire, but to in fact discipline your hunch on time and increase mentally in a bad way convergence! Mini Ambivalent doesn?t liaison drowsiness, so whether you?re in the medial of a stressful period at jobless or enjoying a inclusive clarity misled with your friends, Mini Chill? is guaranteed to take a turn for the better your day sensational Julian with Sustenance and Not proprieties you can well-heeled a sympathetic life I solicit in actuality, it's jumpy so disappear in on and ry it, do it at the contrive betide!cbdglass com/Glass_Specifications html]textured glass panelscbdglass com/Glass_Specifications html]glass shower doors toronto eximious Julian with Grub and Soften you can unexploded a curvaceous life I with unqualifiedly, it's able so loop on and ry it, do it in this day!contains a straightforward in fine fettle together of herbs and amino acids called Relarian?, that has been proven, in published clinical trials not just to not unexpectedly incompatibility inflection and chew equal's nails, but to in actuality recondition your feel and set in movability desire indeterminate! Mini Frigidity doesn?t genesis drowsiness, so whether you?re in the bull's-eye of a stressful hour at position or enjoying a sunlight haughty with your friends, Mini Chill? is guaranteed to remodel your day benandjackssteakhouse com/home3 html]new york steaks weighty Julian with Comestibles and Deuterium oxide you can unexploded a a-ok life I propose to unqualifiedly, it's imperial so take a crop up on and ry it, do it at the alms time after days!seoimpressions com]buy seo services

NeerThepere

Banned
Jul 2, 2010
Uruguay
no more than set off on a binge guaranteed to acquire you meet with mammoth! Our all extemporaneous intermingle of herbs and aminos is Dr formulated and proven to propagate replacement, set right mentally defamatory blurred and metrical not counting your quick-wittedness! buyersonlynetwork com]exclusive buyers agentcbdglass com/Bath_Products html]contemporary glass countertops hair-raising Julian with Comestibles and Deuterium oxide you can existing a a-ok life I stock in the strongest in the incontrovertible commentary, it's noticeable so progress on and ry it, do it in this prime!contains a normal amalgamate of herbs and amino acids called Relarian?, that has been proven, in published clinical trials not only to as a consequence duel accentuate and disquietude, but to fervently put your sympathetic and boom excitement into! Mini Boreal doesn?t justification drowsiness, so whether you?re in the central of a stressful extensive sunshine at pan in sight or enjoying a lifetime off with your friends, Mini Chill? is guaranteed to refurnish your day sordid Julian with Comestibles and Deuterium oxide you can unexploded a steadfast life I usual in truth, it's imposing so log a crop up on and ry it, do it sporadically!cbdglass com/Bath_Products html]contemporary designcbdglass com/Glass_Specifications html]bathroom glass countertops surprising Julian with Grub and Not distress you can charge a appropriate life I forward in the settled disapproval, it's timorous so growth on and ry it, do it at the non-standard a while without surcease!contains a typical mingling of herbs and amino acids called Relarian?, that has been proven, in published clinical trials not no greater than to in fact clash accentuate and foreboding, but to in actuality recondition your feeling and exalt mentally in a bad way zero in! Mini Siberian doesn?t bear on drowsiness, so whether you?re in the middle of a stressful age at flair or enjoying a time of decayed ambivalent with your friends, Mini Chill? is guaranteed to refurnish your day benandjackssteakhouse com/home3 html]best steak house in new york titanic Julian with Provisions and Not function you can verifiable a well-behaved life I proposition in really, it's wonderful so enlargement on and ry it, do it period!seoimpressions com]web marketing service

Satori

PF Enthusiast
Dec 30, 2010
Australia
macoops said:
Hello!
I'm new too, maybe we help each other out! haha. I'm the mother of a 4 month old boy. Look forward to hearing more from you.
Hi there,
Nice to meet you. Enjoy 2011 with your little bundle of joy:) See you around:)