she's a bike rider...

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
thanks...I have to be honest though, I have been trying to teach her for a few weeks now and it looked like she might never learn. My friend taught her in all of 15 minutes and she was off. She started on a smaller bike without the training wheels and within 15 minutes she was ready for hers

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Woohoo!

It was after I gave up on teaching Lita that she learned too. And I remember my dad giving up on me and then I figured it out. :D

ljmahr

PF Fiend
Oct 16, 2007
I think that is how it usually happens. They just need you to let them figure it out theirselves. One of many things we will have to let them figure out. My 6 yr. old dd just learned about a month ago. She had lots and lots of wrecks but still LOVES to ride hers. Go Debra Lyn Go!!

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I told her yesterday I was going to sell the bike if she didn't learn how to ride by the end of summer...lol. She fell once but only scrapped her hands up a bit. She handled it really well though. I was impressed because she's never had any big sraps or cuts or anything so it will be interesting to see how she handles that

Nikita

PF Fanatic
Jun 10, 2008
London, ON
I can't wait until my two are old enough that we can spend time in trying to teach them. Seeing these pics make me look forward to it even more.