She's here!...

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
She was born December 26, 2010. I wanted to tell you guys so bad but I wanted to wait until they had good pictures of her (I know how much you guys love pictures) They had professional ones done this morning.

They were going to name her Rylee Alexis but at the last minute, and I mean almost literally the last minute (they changed their mind on Christmas Eve I think).

So here she is...<SIZE size="175">HAYLEIGH CADENCE TORELLI</SIZE>View attachment Hayles.jpgView attachment Hayleigh sleeping.jpgView attachment Marc and Hayleigh.jpg

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Aw, congratulations to you and them!!!!!! That's a beautiful name, I always liked the name Hayleigh. :) How much did she weigh, how long was she? Do you just love her to bits???

But... I can't see the pictures!! :( :( :( Only little red X's!! I want to see them so bad!!!!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
AAWWW!!! She is such a pretty baby!! She looks just great. What a sweety. Their son sure gets cuter in every picture I see of him too! They definitely make some cute little babies. :)

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
I know. They are both the cutest kids ever. Although I am a little biased :)

She's the sweetest little girl ever. I know she's only 4 days old but she's just so sweet!

To answer your previous question. She was 6 lbs exactly and I will have to ask Trey how long she was, I can't remember. :/

I do love her so much. Marc was over here yesterday to give Meg and Trey some time with just Hayles and he was telling me how he's trying to get Hayleigh to watch baby einstein. "hay watch hay watch!!!" that's all he kept telling me he was doing. lol

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
That's so awesome! And I thought Eli was weird, being 8lbs on the dot. Guess there are others out there with no ounces!!! haha

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Congrats!!!! Ilo and Hayleigh are just 10 days apart, so now I have someone to swap stories with :) Right now Ilo is trying to drown himself with breast milk as I type 'peck' style :D She is a cutie!!!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
lolololol ilu.

Yes, that is Fo7's newest grandbaby. :) No more babies for him, I am thinking. :p