• You're such a twat....

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

ljmahr

PF Fiend
Oct 16, 2007
HappyMomma said:
This is a pretty tricky question.

One person's profanity is another's funny word.
This is exactly what I was thinking while reading this. I personally do not think "pissed" as in I am pissed off is a bad thing to say. BUT if my kids went to school and said it they would soooo get a detention.

Music-dad

PF Addict
Apr 22, 2008
Right here. Right now.
Trust me when you use the replacement words like freaking, frickin', Friggin' etc, I get the drift and it has the exact same impact.

And you say twat like it's a bad thing :cool:

I was just at the bank, and a father was walking to his van with his 6 or 7 year old, she was mildly crying...and he yelled "Shut your f**king mouth, and get in the f**cking van." Then he got in...sat down, and lit a smoke. (but he cranked the window half an inch, it was raining)

So, if using full out foul language here will curb you from saying stuff like this to your children, I'm all for it.

I fail to see any coolness in sh*t language....and for some of you it takes you twice as long to say what you want to say.

HappyMomma

PF Addict
Mar 7, 2008
Wylie, TX
Music-dad said:
I was just at the bank, and a father was walking to his van with his 6 or 7 year old, she was mildly crying...and he yelled "Shut your f**king mouth, and get in the f**cking van." Then he got in...sat down, and lit a smoke. (but he cranked the window half an inch, it was raining)

What the f**k is wrong with people???

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Music-dad said:
BTW my vote was "you're such a twat"...but in the good way.
That's ok. I voted myself twat too. :eek:

What about:
balls
nads
nuts
grapes
cojones
stones

are these ok?

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
aren't we all grown ups?...is anyone actually letting there kids read this forum?...If not I think we should be allowed to use our better judgement

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Music-dad said:
you forgot:

the junk
family jewels
bag
and several others...

they're all good.
are ANY slang words for vagina ok?

meat pocket?
ham wallet?
honey pot?
punani?
cooter?
yum yum?
lady business?

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Sirk said:

meat pocket?
ham wallet?
honey pot?
punani?
cooter?
yum yum?
lady business?
I am laughing soooooo hard right now...I might pee myself

Claire64

PF Fanatic
Mar 10, 2008
I haven't really been part of the debate, but I thought I'd throw my opinion out there.

I'm really against profanity, in real life, and on these boards. I don't see a reason for anything stronger than crap or frickin to be used on this board. I know you say we're all adults, but there are a few teenagers and young adults on this board and I wouldn't feel right exposing them to bad language. One of the users of this board is a 15 year old girl, would you want her to see the language you're using?

Sirk said:

meat pocket?
ham wallet?
honey pot?
punani?
cooter?
yum yum?
lady business?
Sirk said:
That's ok. I voted myself twat too. :eek:

What about:
balls
nads
nuts
grapes
cojones
stones

are these ok?
No, I really don't think these are ok, except for possibly lady business and I think family jewels was mentioned.

I don't really understand the need for this slang, or the need to attack people for having different opinions than you.

JMO

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
Because we all have a lot of aggression built up that we need to let out with lots and lots of profanity. Shitfuckdamn! Sorry...had a tic.