Signs of Apocalypes...

Monami

Oct 6, 2009
Kensington, CA
&lt;r&gt;&lt;FONT font="Calibri"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;I just read this very disturbing news this morning…&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;URL url="&lt;/s&gt;http://www.insidebayarea.com/my-town/ci_13526921&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/URL]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/URL&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Calibri"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Earlier this year, I caught my daughter making some sort of discussion with her friend to harm me and my wife through AIM (Instant Messenger from AOL). I didn’t think too much of it at first because her intent wasn’t serious but when I found out the person she was messaging with was a once convicted murderer ( 2 were conviced for murder of homeless woman )… I had no choice but to take it much more serious. &lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="Calibri"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;What is this world coming to?&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;/r&gt;

Monami

Oct 6, 2009
Kensington, CA
AmyBelle said:
Wait... what?

Your daughter was talking to a convicted murderer about harming you and your wife?
<SIZE size="125">Unfortunately yes but there is no way to find out how serious their discussion was... but there was a definite cause for our concern. </SIZE>

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
That's a pretty sad story. But I think its pretty messed up your own kid was planning your murder.

Monami

Oct 6, 2009
Kensington, CA
&lt;r&gt;&lt;FONT font="Calibri"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;I wouldn’t go as far as it was a murder plot but reason I am not as frightened as I should be is because that type of behavior I’ve seen over several years. &lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="Calibri"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt; I’ve done just about everything humanly possible to try to prevent my daughter from any harmful surroundings but there was nothing I could do when my daughter started to approach dangerous people.&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;/r&gt;