silly kid!!...

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
Oliver has been having quite a few time outs these days. One time I asked him if he wanted to go on the naughty mat and he walked into the other room and brought the naughty mat to me. lol Then another incident after he was finished with time out, he got up from the mat, pointed his finger at it and told me "sit down". Mommy was naughty!! lol:laugh:

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
Another thing....he's just recently learned the word "clock" but it comes out sounding like "cock". I ROTFL every time he says it. STOP saying that! lol

ljmahr

PF Fiend
Oct 16, 2007
I used to babysit a litle girl about 3 yrs. old and when she said freckle it came out "f*** you". Her mom thought it was funny, I didn't know what to say.

Ari2

PF Fiend
Jan 7, 2008
My daughter is trying really hard to say something, but I can't understand her. It sounds like "c_nt", and she says it over and over at the top of her lungs at what seems like completely random moments, sometimes while she is pointing at people.

At first I thought she meant "cat" because she thinks all animals are cats. Now I'm just completely confused and hope it doesn't sound the same to others when we are out in public. :eek:

And we have the same problem with "clock", Lissa. :D