Silly question, but I'm new......

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
I think DD is dear daughter.

I hate abbreviations. Never made much sent to me why people have to abbreviate such simple words.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
dd-dear daughter
ds dear son
dh- dear husband
dw- dear wife
lol- laugh out loud
lmao- laugh my @ss off
roflao- rolling on floor laughing @ss off

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
PS-pond scum (referring to my husband)
PIMP-peeing in my pants

That's all the extra's I know

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
PIMP thats great. In my head DD is darling daughter. I asked the same question...I think my post is under forum stuff.

SpitNCobra13

PF Fanatic
Oct 21, 2007
Upper Midwest
musicmom- what kind of a creepy avatar is that? Just so you all know I just got home from work and its a toasty negative 13 out there-before windchill. With windchill it gets down to about -23. Cold enough so that when you change the radio station the numbers actually blur together for a few seconds in the screen!

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
SpitNCobra13 said:
musicmom- what kind of a creepy avatar is that? Just so you all know I just got home from work and its a toasty negative 13 out there-before windchill. With windchill it gets down to about -23. Cold enough so that when you change the radio station the numbers actually blur together for a few seconds in the screen!
haha I love it!!

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
SpitNCobra13 said:
I was wondering about everyones weather last nite when I noticed our high for the day was 62. I had to break out the long sleeves. LOL