Sirk vs Yulia...

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
What was that?

We have always had strict rules about making direct attacks against each other. Your opening the doors for everyone to start flaming each other and I don't think any of the members want an atmosphere like that.

If your really that tired of her wouldn't it be best to just ban here instead of resorting to attacking her?

Are you having a really bad day or what?

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
I'm at a loss here Kris.

You came here because Fooser was banning people for being insulting and he told someone that they can't question a mod.

Yulia questioned you, you insulted her, then banned her. I don't disagree with the ban but I do think the way it all went down wasn't cool.

You may not feel the need to explain yourself to me which I can understand but I would really appreciate it if you did.

Are we allowing cursing and flaming now?

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Good Wolf said:
You came here because Fooser was banning people for being insulting and he told someone that they can't question a mod.
What? :confused:

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Good Wolf said:
Yulia questioned you, you insulted her, then banned her. I don't disagree with the ban but I do think the way it all went down wasn't cool.
Or she questioned
I told her
She questioned
I told her
She questioned
I gave up
She said something that wasn't true
I insulted her

And I agree. But if people didn't want forum drama, they'd go post in the parenting threads and not that one. What ya gonna do?

I find the amount of good rep I got for that thread hilarious. :laugh:

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
oh, and she still hasn't been banned. she's sitting back enjoying the drama she caused.

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
Alright, I guess the question I would like answered is if we are going to allow profanity and/or flaming.

Profanity I can deal with, flaming is for the gaming forums ran by teenagers.

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
No, I shouldn't have flamed and I said sorry.

Profanity, I dunno. I do admit I have a potty mouth, but I try to watch it on this forum.
Should I make a poll about it? :D

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
Sure. I for one cuss like a sailor when I'm not around DD, and used in moderation profanity has it's place. There are tons of funny animal pics that have cussing in them that HM and I would love to post. hehe

Brent was also wanting to post a cartoon that had fuck in it but wasn't sure if he could do so.

I guess it comes down to what kind of members we want. The really uptight people are going to be turned off but teh more lax people will probably thrive..if that makes any sense.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I am not a goody goody but I do not like to hear all the cuss words on a parenting site. I am not sure I can be here with words like were used are being tossed around. I am sorry, if this gets me kciked out, then that sucks cuz I love this site and its people, but.... geez I think I need to just leave and come back in a few hours

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
Good Wolf said:
Sure. I for one cuss like a sailor when I'm not around DD, and used in moderation profanity has it's place. There are tons of funny animal pics that have cussing in them that HM and I would love to post. hehe

Brent was also wanting to post a cartoon that had fuck in it but wasn't sure if he could do so.

I guess it comes down to what kind of members we want. The really uptight people are going to be turned off but teh more lax people will probably thrive..if that makes any sense.
I just wanted to add the mild cussing does not bother me in the least, its the derogatory that does.

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
I agree.

Here is an example of what I was talking about. Kris got tons of rep for what she said to Yulia but I just got this rep message.

Ari2[/URL] Good posts. Hope I find a better forum soon.

Ari is by far one of our best members and I would hate to see her leave. Is there anyway you can do some damage control with her Kris?

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Good Wolf said:
I agree.

Here is an example of what I was talking about. Kris got tons of rep for what she said to Yulia but I just got this rep message.

Ari2[/URL] Good posts. Hope I find a better forum soon.

Ari is by far one of our best members and I would hate to see her leave. Is there anyway you can do some damage control with her Kris?
I dunno. She's been sending me messages about leaving since the day I got here so this one I won't take blame for. She didn't want to take the modship because she wasn't sure she was staying.

I agree Ari's awesome.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
so where does Yuila stand? Why can she log on and read but can't send or recieve pms or post to any thread? Anyone know whats up?

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Things on the To Do List before getting to Yulia:
1. Going to the lake with my kids today
2. My 12 other forums, each one having their own problems (Compared to FF, ya'll have it good. We messed up something big there but people here cause their own problems)
3. Fixing sigs here
4. Pooping
5. Ignoring Fooser's PMs
6. Answering the nasty email and series of texts I just for from the ex who must be having a bipolar fit.
7. Nap time
8. Having my first day off since April
9. Sticking my head in the oven
10. Posting pics of the super cute shoes I got today.
11. Watching Fred Thompson this weekend.
12. Making a To Do List.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I just want to know what is going on, not what will happen. I get you are busy.. would not want to be in your shoes thats for sure. But when Members are asking me what is going on with Yulia and why she cannot post, well I cna't tell them, other then, umm... I don't know.