slight snow......

ElliottCarasDad

PF Addict
Sep 10, 2008
Iowa
Jeremy+3 said:

Bye bye work!
If that is a window then that has to be a couple of feet or so....sweet!

Wait until global warming shuts down the jet-stream and England turns into Siberia!

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
We have had a couple of light dustings this week.Longjohns and coverall's in my go bag. Bring it on baby!

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
OMG holy snow! Bssage, you should see what pete was wearing to work when it was -24 celcius.....He looked like something out of a snowy james bond flick....belaclava (sp?) a furry hat with ear coverings, jeans, coveralls, two pairs of socks, tshirt, sweater, winter jacket and two pairs of gloves, he looked like a scary brown (color of his coveralls) snowman!!! haha

Jeremy+3

PF Addict
Apr 18, 2009
Nottinghamshire
It's is about three feet high, it has frozen though so you can talk on top of it without falling through. Last year we didn't have snow so early, but we had about seven foot by January.

superman

PF Fiend
Aug 23, 2010
Canada
Jeremy+3 said:
It's is about three feet high, it has frozen though so you can talk on top of it without falling through. Last year we didn't have snow so early, but we had about seven foot by January.
epic

NancyM

PF Addict
Jul 2, 2010
New York
I love it too, it's beautiful. We get snow most of our winters. Some years more than other, we haven't had three feet thought for a long time. Last year we did get two feet at one time.

Venezia

PF Enthusiast
Nov 11, 2010
Northampton, UK
superman said:
what the fuck im in canada anad whee dont have that much.
LMAO - Superman you're so funny! :wink:

Jeremy - you're not that far from me, and we've had nothing like that. Had a biggish fall on Friday night but it was all gone by lunchtime on Saturday. Very frosty here though.

Julie - I am soooo with you. I detest winter!