So Amelia...

Jeremy+3

PF Addict
Apr 18, 2009
Nottinghamshire
moved out on Saturday, well she is still moving out right now! She cannot do a single thing on time oh no, as I'm sat here our house is full of her furniture in various stages some still in boxes, others completely built and randomly just left where she put them together, we have a wardrobe in the living room right now. Of course her bedroom is still an absolute tip!

Apparently she doesn't have the time to move out over one weekend, so she needs to take it slowly, but it appears she has time to completely destroy her kitchen and make it Vomtastic...her boyfriend is away so he isn't moving in until next week and he hasn't seen the house yet, he will have to run far far away when he does!

She needs to get herself some taste!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Is that her new place? Its really cute! I like it! lol Good for her, growing up and getting out on her own. :) Your house is emptying, Jeremy! Now you only have little ones!

Incogneato

PF Fanatic
Feb 9, 2011
xox.ilu.xox said:
it says in ur profile that amelia is 15? or is that not updated :p lol. I like the little place. not so much the paint colors tho :S lol

I saw that age also and was wondering. Good for her though, in taking the next step in her independence.

Jeremy+3

PF Addict
Apr 18, 2009
Nottinghamshire
I'm pretty sure all of those ages are wrong, I think Jackson's is right, yeah it is, Amelia was 16 a little while ago.

The situation has got a lot worse!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Aw the bathroom is even cuter!! Is her boyfriend going to be okay with how girly this place is? lol My husband would never approve. xD

I figured she was probably 16 by now, its so weird to think that over there turning 16 is just like turning 18 in America. o.o

Jeremy+3

PF Addict
Apr 18, 2009
Nottinghamshire
Xero said:
Aw the bathroom is even cuter!! Is her boyfriend going to be okay with how girly this place is? lol My husband would never approve. xD

I figured she was probably 16 by now, its so weird to think that over there turning 16 is just like turning 18 in America. o.o
Normally if he really doesn't like something he 'accidently' breaks it, until then he will just have to banish his friends from the house!