*sob*...

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Oh no!! I can't even think about it! D:

Happy birthday to her, if it is her birthday. :)

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I ask that question everytime I look at my 20 year old..19 year old's, 18 year old and in 3 years the oldest of my youngest set will be 13. YIKES, let the teen years begin, again.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
my eldest hits double digits in a few months....guess that makes him a "tween" He's lost so much of his little-boyness...kinda proud, kinda mourning the loss of his young childhood( and kinda dreading the upcoming teens...)

MomoJA

PF Fiend
Feb 18, 2011
I feel for you. I don't think of it often, but when I do think of my child growing up, I get a knot in my stomach.

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
I dont even want to imagine Felix or alegra as being a teenager. When felix is 13 I will be 30 which is just crazy for me to picture right now lol

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
IADad said:
my eldest hits double digits in a few months....guess that makes him a "tween" He's lost so much of his little-boyness...kinda proud, kinda mourning the loss of his young childhood( and kinda dreading the upcoming teens...)
I am right there with ya! My big guy has had a few pimples, and I caught him checking out some girls the other day!!! When he was little I couldn't wait until he was bigger so we could talk and I could see what kind of person he was with his own independent thoughts. Now I think I want to put him on pause for awhile.

Happy New year everybody! Another year under our belts.

dtorre

Jan 3, 2012
alter ego said:
My eldest is now a teenager. I feel so old!
Where did the last 13 years go, she was just a tiny baby yesterday!
happens to us all

KatieSP

Jan 19, 2012
GA
Yes life does go on. My oldest mad me a gammie this past year and my youngest is 18. Time does fly when you are having fun.