Some prom pics......

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Here are a few of them, I didn't get any of Sam and her date since he was taking forever to get to the house...of well.

I took some with my good camera and those are the ones I can't wait to see but here are a few with the digital.

Posing pretty

Sam, Corey and her friend Baker

Just a fun one

What?

Sam yelling at Megan and Baker finding it funny (made it a cartoon)

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
She's BEAUTIFUL!! That whole outfit looked just perfect on her. Thank you for sharing, I was so excited to see her in the outfit. Those shoes are amazing lol for real. Did she have a great night??? I hope so. :)

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I have only talked to her a few times cause she stayed at her "dates" house last night, but from what I got the person taking pictures at the prom loved her shoes and took a lot of pictures of them making sure to try and get her shoes in every shot.

She'll be home in a little while and I am going to see all the pics she took. Megan said the gym looked really nice, there theme was under the sea and they made a big ship center piece.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Wow that sounds awesome. There's nothing better than making great memories! :)

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
No,,,,,,,, no attitude in those pic's. God help the chaperon's. M2M just scared the crap out of me. I'm gonna home school DD.