Some things never change...

cybele

PF Addict
Feb 27, 2012
Australia
I spent most of today doing a big clean up of the house and I found a game hidden in the top, back corner of the linen cupboard, you know that fishing game with batteries that spins around and you have little fishing rids with magnets to catch the fish? It had to have been 10 or so years ago when I hid it up there.
So I pull it down, announce that I found it and Dita and Azriel both claim that it's theirs, and start fighting over who it belongs to, didn't resolve the issue but decided to play it instead and take it into the sunroom.

Only a minute or so later I hear screaming coming from the sunroom, and they are throwing little plastic fish at each other and arguing about who is the bigger cheater, who is smarter and who smells.

Took the game and put it back in the top corner of the cupboard. We will try again next decade.

LvMyLaxKid

PF Enthusiast
Aug 30, 2013
Ha, maybe that's why it was up there to begin with! LOL

That is an advantage of having an only child, he has nobody to fight with. But then again, he doesn't have anyone to play with either, so I always have to. lol I remember he used to have that game, he loved it. ;)

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I LMAO!

That is what I would see happening in my house. Maybe just wait for the grandchildren before pulling it out again.

cybele

PF Addict
Feb 27, 2012
Australia
Yep, I am pretty sure that's why I hid it in the first place, haha.
It's funny, the older four pair up and bicker/'play'/talk with the sibling their are closest in age to mostly, then poor little Sasha just sits there all on his lonesome. The older two do play with him a fair bit, but it's not quite the same because there is no one on his level. So it's almost like he is an only child in a weird way.

M2M, they'll be nearing their 30's in another 10 years, so fingers crossed, haha.

babybibsplus

PF Enthusiast
Jan 25, 2016
Take it back down and make it a family night and play that game as well as others. If parents are playing to then they tend not to fight like that.
Have fun now because they grow up fast.

cybele

PF Addict
Feb 27, 2012
Australia
Hey babybibsplus, I'm not sure if you realise, but you're bumping up some really old threads. This one in particular is over 2 years old. We do have a rule on this forum about not bumping threads that are over 30 days old.

Oh and ahh... for the record. The two kids in question are grown, they would have been 17 and 19 at the time I made this thread... they're now 19 and 21, and if my oldest weren't in England right now, I am sure they would still be throwing plastic fish at each other.

hanningzxcc

Apr 20, 2022
Catch Cheating Spouse by Recover Deleted Text Message

Infidelity sucks. Nothing feels more miserable than being cheated by someone you love.

However, circumstances change. With messaging (e.g. WhatsApp, Messenger, Line, Viber, etc.), online networking, and dating sites, it’s more convenient to cheat on a lover than any time in recent years.

Lovers crave to be loved, but sometimes they just go too far. Alas!

I hope you’ll lucky enough without experiencing these infidelity problems, but sometimes, only it happens to you can you understand the cold hard numbers.

In a nutshell, you should be prepared and know what to do, just in case.

Catch a Cheating Partner here