Sometimes things work too well!...

kdryan

PF Fanatic
Jan 2, 2009
Fort Wayne, In
I think I mentioned before that in order to control what my kids see on TV, the wife and I went out and bought a PS3 with an external hard drive for it and started filling it up with TV series and movies we approved of. Now I KNOW I mentioned our AC keeps going out!

Well, when I went out last night and bought a window AC unit, we needed some place to plug it into and the most expendable thing was the hard drive, so it got unplugged. The squirts got up today, had breakfast and turned the TV on only to find no TV shows! You would have thought the world was ending. The wifey suggested that they put a movie in the PS3 and watch it, to which Olivia replied in an exasperated tone, 'We gotta get up and go over there and get a movie all the way down and put it IN?'

Poor baby... :D

kunan

PF Regular
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
'We gotta get up and go over there and get a movie all the way down and put it IN?'
That is too funny. Remember the days before remote controls? When I tell my kids that we had 12 channels, they look at me dumbfounded.

NinJaBob

PF Addict
Sep 29, 2008
Ohio
kunan said:
That is too funny. Remember the days before remote controls? When I tell my kids that we had 12 channels, they look at me dumbfounded.
What we always had a remote control. When I was a kid I sat on the floor in front of the TV and my Step Dad would say "Turn it to channel 11 boy."

NinJaBob

PF Addict
Sep 29, 2008
Ohio
I remember being a kid and asking my step-dad how to spell something. He would say look it up. If I don't know how to spell it then how can i look it up?

It's easy now even if you spell it rong in Google it still comes up.