Soooo........

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
IADad said:
cool. If he/she comes two days early they can share my b-day!
And 4 days later, can share my b-day!

bssage said:
Congrads. How is Delaney going to like sharing daddy??????????
Well, she doesn't know yet. We wanted to get the 1st appointment and "critical miscarriage" time out of the way before we told her. I'm not really sure how she's going to react...I suspect that ultimately she'll be excited, but there may be reinforcement time needed that daddy still loves her just as much.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
AWWWW!!! YAY!!!! CONGRATS!! I'm so happy for you guys!! Yaaaaaaay! :) :) :) Also, it's about time! :p How excited are you? How excited is Heather? What do you guys want, a boy or a girl? (of course I know either would be loved the same)

Or baby can come three days early, and share Tyler's birthday!!! :D

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
Xero said:
AWWWW!!! YAY!!!! CONGRATS!! I'm so happy for you guys!! Yaaaaaaay! :) :) :) Also, it's about time! :p How excited are you? How excited is Heather? What do you guys want, a boy or a girl? (of course I know either would be loved the same)

Or baby can come three days early, and share Tyler's birthday!!! :D
Thank ya darlin', I knew you'd be stoked! :) We're very excited...Heather is more excited to get to the second trimester though 'cause right now she is always tired, her boobs are killing her, and she feels like throwing up most of the time.

We would prefer to have a little girl, but will love and cherish anything God gives to us.

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
Where the hell is M2M??? She was so anxious to find out what I had to say, and she's not here to enjoy the news!!!

M2M where are you??!???!!??!

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I knew it!!!!

WOO-WHOOO!

About dang time, if the baby can hold off one day it can share a b-day with Sam or wait till the 22nd and share with Ted.

Awe congrat's you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Aww the first trimester is SO hard! I thought my boobs were gonna fall off. And I was so sick. Poor Heather!

Everyone is having babies! My sister is popping out another one on the 23rd (scheduled c-section), another boy. My poor mom, all grandsons lol. It's a shame they're having another one though to be honest, they can't even afford the one they have. They keep getting kicked out of places for not paying rent and they are living off of government assistance and a minimum wage walmart job, and my sister refuses to work. She's constantly borrowing (and then never paying back) money from us just to pay for the diapers and stuff her first kid (19 months old) needs. I don't even want to know what it's going to be like with another one.

Anyway, that's totally off topic. :p

Last edited:

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Congrats!!!! I think Delaney will be excited when she finds out :D I wasn't sure what my 9 year old boy was going to think about it, and he was sooooo excited when I told him. And he has been awesome since becoming a big brother. The only time he seems annoyed is when his little brother is loud and he's trying to watch TV. It's really cool to watch the two them together.

And if the baby comes on the 14th....then he/she will share a birthday with my oldest. I had no idea there were so many June birthdays on this forum!

Congrats!!!!

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
mom2many said:
I knew it!!!!

WOO-WHOOO!

About dang time, if the baby can hold off one day it can share a b-day with Sam or wait till the 22nd and share with Ted.

Awe congrat's you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank ya thank ya! :)

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
stjohnjulie said:
Congrats!!!! I think Delaney will be excited when she finds out :D I wasn't sure what my 9 year old boy was going to think about it, and he was sooooo excited when I told him. And he has been awesome since becoming a big brother. The only time he seems annoyed is when his little brother is loud and he's trying to watch TV. It's really cool to watch the two them together.

And if the baby comes on the 14th....then he/she will share a birthday with my oldest. I had no idea there were so many June birthdays on this forum!

Congrats!!!!

I hope Delaney is excited....we'll see. Should be telling her pretty soon.

Amazing about the June babies around here! Seems that everyone is a June baby!