Stupid Question...

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
I use photobucket and use the insert image button. It's square and looks like mountains. It's on the top of the box when your typing your post. Below the arrows pointing left and right.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I download into photobucket. Www. photobucket.com and it's easy. Then you just copy and paste the pic.

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
When you go to photobucket you go to myalbum and then then you register and you can upload pictures from there.

You can't give up!!! I love seeing pictures of other people's kids...so I hope that's what your posting.

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Just go to "add attachments" under the post box when you write your message. It's easier and better because everyone can see them! I can't see any photobucket links :'-(

Kim

PF Fiend
Apr 3, 2007
St. Louis, MO
FooserX said:
Just go to "add attachments" under the post box when you write your message. It's easier and better because everyone can see them! I can't see any photobucket links :'-(
But it gives you like 800 options....how do I know which one to pick?

Kim

PF Fiend
Apr 3, 2007
St. Louis, MO
Oh like if you're going to e-mail it......got it.

I have to wait till I get home now though. But I got some really cute pics of Hannah at her b-day party

Kim

PF Fiend
Apr 3, 2007
St. Louis, MO
OK. I am really having trouble with this, LOL. I did what Fooser said and went to manage attachments, then browse. Then I picked the pic I wanted and went to upload but it said it was too big? Help!!

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
hannah's mommy said:
OK. I am really having trouble with this, LOL. I did what Fooser said and went to manage attachments, then browse. Then I picked the pic I wanted and went to upload but it said it was too big? Help!!

You need to resize it silly. :)

When you take a pic with a camera, it's like...5MB or something...

I think this site has a max of 100k, so it needs to be compressed.

There's some sites online if you can't do it at your computer:

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

Or if it's just a few pics, you can email me, and I'll do it for you with photoshop :)

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
All Foos suggestions sound way more difficult then photobucket. You can resize in photobucket. You dont need a separate program.