Survey on Sexuality and Sexual Education

Lisa Jansen

Jun 13, 2021
Hello everyone,

Since this is a very broad subject and fits almost all categories, I decided to just put it in general, I hope that's correct.

Let me briefly introduce myself:
I am Lisa de Jong, a second-year biology student. At the moment, we are doing research on the topic of Sexuality & Sexual Education. For this, we are particularly interested in the input of parents. That's why I try it on this forum. With this research we try to make connections between, for example, the degree of received sexual education and the current sex lives of those who would like to fill in this completely anonymous survey. For example, you can think of the question: 'Are people who have had a moderate sex education less sexually active?' or 'Are people who have had a moderate sex education less sexually experimental? In other words: 'What is the effect of sex education on sex life in later life?

We are also curious about how sex education has changed over the years; which topics have been covered in everyone's education and what about the taboo that still exists around this topic in many households? Therefore, we would like to reach different age groups.

We are also very curious about the effect of the sex education received by the parents on the education parents give their children or will give them: 'Do parents who have had a good education plan to do it differently than other parents?' This is why we are interested in the reactions from parents.

So it is actually a two-part survey: 'The effect of sex education on current sexual life' and 'The effect of the sex education received by the parents on the education of their children'. Besides this, some questions are asked about changes in the cultural social field. For example, about the constant changes in the physical ideal and fashion trends.

All in all, it is a fairly broad survey which could provide us with a lot of insights. We therefore hope that you will help us by completing this completely anonymous survey.

This is the link to the survey:
Survey on Sexuality and Sexual Education

Thank you in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Lisa, Denise and Robin.