Sylvia Brown...

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
She is so full of crap! Does anyone really believe this woman? I know tickets to her shows can go for hundreds. She predicts things and they NEVER happen.
I think some people have that sixth sense but NOT her! ugh.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Me too. I also hate when Montel answers for her. It's like she gets stuck and he predicts.

ljmahr

PF Fiend
Oct 16, 2007
Yeah I watch Montel some times but if I see she is on I turn it. I can't stand her either.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I don't watch her, but evidently people do believe her or her shows would not sell so much. I also think she is full of crap

pp1

Feb 14, 2008
Athens, AL.
SHE IS SUCH A FAKE. I'M EMABARRASED TO WATCH HER PULL A <I>PREDICTION </I>OUT OF HER ASS EVERY SHOW!!!!!!!!!! i can't stand her. at all.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Her information is so general. It could pertain to anything. "who am I going to marry?" Tom. "what kind of career do you see me doing?" working with the elderly. Duh.

Mindy

PF Addict
Feb 20, 2008
QC, Canada
I guess I disagree. I dont' believe in psychics in general, but I do believe in Sylvia :) I think we have to remember she is now over 70 years old :)

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
What does her age have to do with it? You'd think she'd be even closer to the spirit world. lol
She was wrong when she was younger.

Mindy

PF Addict
Feb 20, 2008
QC, Canada
LOL. I guess I haven't heard her make any predictions that didn't come true. She predicted the break-up of Brad and Jen, and she also predicted a breakthrough in diabetes research, both of which happened :)

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Listen to her year end predictions and write then down. They never come true. I did this one year. I made it a point. They NEVER bring it up again either when she's wrong. I think they've only had about three guests who came back to say her predictions were right.
One was about a ring that this woman lost and Sylvia said "someone in the family has it" duhhhhh so she did find the ring because an aunt had it.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
No, just Montel. She did call my house once..well her automated thingy did. lol
I looked on her site and her tickets were something like $200 that's crazy. She takes advantage of mourning people.

Amber

PF Addict
Feb 8, 2008
Knoxville, TN
Mindy said:
LOL. I guess I haven't heard her make any predictions that didn't come true. She predicted the break-up of Brad and Jen, and she also predicted a breakthrough in diabetes research, both of which happened :)
Yeah, but any moron on the face of the planet could have told someone that Brad and Jen were going to breakup. It's Hollywood-no one stays together for long. And the breakthrough in diabetes research? Only a matter of time.

I don't believe in psychics, clairvoyants, whatever you want to call them. A big bunch of doodie, if you ask me.:)

Mindy

PF Addict
Feb 20, 2008
QC, Canada
I'm curious, even though you guys don't believe in psychics etc. do you believe in the supernatural? Do you believe there is "live after death"

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I believe in something. I've seen a few things personally so I do believe. (no I don't want to share them)

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
I think she's odd. However, i did go see a psychic, in st,catharines ON, and when i sat down (all she knew was my first name) she said that she saw bagpipes all around me, and i've played bagpipes for 13 years. It was actually a really amazing experience