The Baby...

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Well I finally got my new camera so I could take some belly pictures lol and pictures of the ultrasound pics as well. Thought I'd share some Tyler with my PF family! :)

These I just took the other day, at 31 weeks.

This ultrasound was done at almost 21 weeks, so it was a while ago but we probably wont have another one haha:

face

body

arm

foot

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Dadu - Yeah! lol I didn't REALLY want to take pictures of my pregnant self, not a big fan of my pregnant body LOL but its still fun and hey, my baby is in there. :)

ECD - Oh I know! Its so creepy when they put it right on his face and all you see is this freaky skeleton face looking thing haha just looking at you like O__O. They gave me a couple 3d pictures too and I really dislike them, I personally think they look freaky and gross so I didn't even bother with them (I know how mean is that lol). Random and off topic, did you get the new Pingu episode off of Netflix? My kid has been watching it every freaking day OMG.

M2M - I told Steve he was gonna come out buff! lol And yeah, a face could have been nice, but I just didn't feel like putting makeup on. :eek::p

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Thanks for sharing! Really? You don't like your pregnant self? You look so cute! I like being pregnant. I always felt like a pregnant woman gets a lot more liberty than a non pregnant woman. Everyone looks at the cute belly and ignores everything else (like panty lines, no make up, spider veins, zits :D )

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
lol Thanks Julie! And yeah, that's true! Everybody loves a pregnant lady. :D I guess I just feel yucky when I'm all big and round and swollen and waddling around haha.

ElliottCarasDad

PF Addict
Sep 10, 2008
Iowa
Xero said:
... Random and off topic, did you get the new Pingu episode off of Netflix? My kid has been watching it every freaking day OMG.
I havent used Netflix in a while. What episode is it? I think they have them all on YouTube, I'll find it there.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
ElliottCarasDad said:
I havent used Netflix in a while. What episode is it? I think they have them all on YouTube, I'll find it there.
Pingu: South Pole Adventures. :D And oh man, Eli could not live without his Netflix. Pingu is cute but Eli makes me crazy with always running around going "NOOT NOOT" or whatever to copy him. :eek: