The cutest thing your little ones ever said...

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
LMAO oohhh my goodness. What are they thinking? You have to wonder sometimes lol.

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
I forgot to tell you guys the one about Dane.
He was in kindergarten and they had to do a Christmas project, he decided he was going to do rudolf the red nosed reindeer.
I asked him why he drew a sad face instead of a happy face and he says "because all the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names".

Oh my gosh, my son has such a big heart.

jgomez65

PF Enthusiast
Mar 13, 2008
<r>Here is mine:
&lt;LEFT&gt;&lt;s&gt;<LEFT>
&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="times new roman,times"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;COLOR color="#000000"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;A couple of months ago, while helping my 6 years old daughter study for a math test, I prepared some math exercises, so she could practice.&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="times new roman,times"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;COLOR color="#000000"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;All of them were very easy (2+4= , 6+3=, etc); but the last one I wrote her a more challenging one: 12+12=&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="times new roman,times"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;COLOR color="#000000"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;She did all the exercise effortless, but when she got to the last one she stopped, looked at me and said:&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="times new roman,times"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;COLOR color="#000000"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;_Daddy I can’t solve the last one!&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="times new roman,times"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;COLOR color="#000000"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;_ Why? I asked&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="times new roman,times"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;COLOR color="#000000"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;_Because you wrote 12+12 and I only have 10 fingers to count!&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;​
</LEFT>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/LEFT&gt;&lt;/r&gt;

Music-dad

PF Addict
Apr 22, 2008
Right here. Right now.
I took K on a rather long roadtrip last weekend (about a 3 hour drive).

Almost there she says:

"Daddy. you know what?"

"What hunny-bunny?"

"This is the farthest I've ever been without puking"

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Aww lol poor thing, I get car sick too. Always have. Its given me a real aversion to being in the car, I don't even like to drive if I don't have to.

And - my mom is a coach bus driver!!!! D: Every time she talks about her job I'm just like ew.

Oh yeah haha and my step dad is a truck driver!! xD I would never go to work with either of them. Five hours in a vehicle sounds like hell to me. Like a punishment. I would never be in the car that long if I didn't have to, its totally not worth it to me. lol, I'm such a baby.