The new guy...

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
Okey doke, I've checked out the most recent threads on this board and it looks like the only problem people around here are Fooser, Lissa, and MM. I'm hoping they chill out now that Jtee isn't mod anymore. I'm also hoping they don't decide to make me the new Jtee although I can't see giving them reason to do so.

I've checked out the the different options we have with threads such as; move, delete, close etc..

The other forums I've had mod/admin on have a mod log in that allows you to easily look up members, check ips, work on the boards etc..Where can I find this?

BTW, what IS the difference between a mod and a 'super' mod?

Also is there an existing system for infactions? I know it was discusses and there probably hasn't been enough time to implement it but I'm just making sure I'm not missing something.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
you should find the mod login at the bottom of the screen by the contact us and stuff...I would also like to know the difference between a Mod a super mod...I'm jealous!!!

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
the infraction thing, is kinda new for us as well. Its been around but no one really explained how to use it, so now we know. I hope lol
and yes we just got the mod log thing too, at least Sirk said she was getting it as soon as the tech could, I have no tchecked yet though.

Oh and since you are super mod, I think you should be the one that gives all infractions and bans people, we will just let you know. lol

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
Oh noes!!

I'll glady take the title 'Peon Mod' if it means not being the bad guy. :)

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Ya'll are in the super mod group. No idea why you didn't have the super mod title.

I'll talk to the Smarter Than Me people to see if we can get you the ability to see the mod log.

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
I wouldn't say more cool....maybe just a bit groovier?

*shakes his groove thang..shakes his groove thang yeah yeah*

:)

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Good Wolf said:
I wouldn't say more cool....maybe just a bit groovier?

*shakes his groove thang..shakes his groove thang yeah yeah*

:)
You put that song in my head. I danced around the kitchen while making coffee.

Thats it. I'm demodding you. :mad:

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
It was fun while it lasted.

I guess I have nothing left to do but...

*shake shake shake...shake shake shake...shake my boooty..shake my booty*

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Good Wolf said:
How is a guest viewing 'mod talk'?

08:44 PM Guest
Viewing Thread
The new guy
crawl-66-249-66-81.googlebot.com
1. Where do you see that?
2. We have search engine plugins. I imagine googlebot is just a spider.

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
It's under 'who is online'. I check it to see who is checking out what, and to see what topics the guests are most interested in. We use spiders programs at work as well so that would explain it.