The person below me......

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Nope, don't watch football and don't care but I really don't need to because I think the party above me is going to fall through the roof any minute now.

The person below me saw Steelers crap everywhere they went today.

gr8mom

PF Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Texas
False, are the steelers playing this year?

The person below me thinks I should just turn on the T.V. and find out.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
False, not worth it LOL. Steelers are playing and people are crazy about it. I worked today and every other person I saw was decked out in Steeler's gear and had their kids decked out in Steelers crap and their dogs dressed up in Steelers stuff LOL. People are nuts.

The person below me cleaned their house today.

gr8mom

PF Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Texas
False, might have been true if I had a house to clean.

The person below me doesn't know what supercalafragilisticexpialadotious means.

zeitgeist

PF Fiend
Oct 8, 2008
False. It's a made up word. You might sound quite precocious, or you might know that it was designed to be longer than the longest word in the english language: pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

The person below me noticed that they failed to make it longer than Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis before I mentioned it...

zeitgeist

PF Fiend
Oct 8, 2008
False. I... uh... tend to use them without realizing it. People's eyes glaze over. They grin and nod. :embarrassed:

My mom did it too, so I just grew up thinking it was typical.

The person below me believes that Michael Phelps' use of the performance enhancing drug - pot - aided him in his Olympic victories. :D

gr8mom

PF Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Texas
How again is pot performance enhancing? From what I've heard it kind of makes you less likely to perform (i.e lazy) False

The person below me knows enough big words that their friends call them dictionary as a joke.

gr8mom

PF Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Texas
If you mean the fifth amendment to the constitution which gives people the right to remain silent then no I did not need to click the link. If by not clicking the link I missed your meaning then I guess I did.

The person below me has read the entire constitution and has it memorized

LilNiko

Jan 23, 2009
california
True/False: I read the entire thing in elementary school for some project we had to do. Memorized......ha.....good one.

The person below me has slice and bake cookie dough in the fridge.

gr8mom

PF Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Texas
False

The person below me knows the rest of this quote: "Fourscore and seven years ago our forefathers..."

gr8mom

PF Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Texas
false I might not be doing anything for V-day except maybe make a card with my daughter for her Daddy.

TPBM is watching How I Met Your Mother

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I've never seen it before. :(

The person below me gets scared when they see the quarter rides at the mall with their kids around. LOL