the poop is in the mail...

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Well we sent off the poop yesterday. Fed Ex. Its in these fancy poop mailing things. Kinda funny we always used to get our mailing trailers robbed comming out of Chi on the train. Makes me smile thinking someone might commit a felony stealin poop.:cool:

Now I'm tryin to figure how to catch the pee. Not as easy as it sounds. I tried to shut off the water in the toilet today. But it wont drain completely. I was going to use the old cellphane gag with a lot of slack so it would'nt be deflected. Any ideas??? I think i'm gonna get one of those cheap allunamum(msp) pans at the dollar store and let it float :unsure: in the toilet. but I am open to suggestions.

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
for your dd's tests right?
as long as she doesn't notice something in the toilet a pan or bowl should work. or as a last resort, bribe her to pee in a pan or a bowl.

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
16th ave. said:
for your dd's tests right?
Umm No its just something we like to do on Wensday's. JK.

Yep its for the test. And I think your onto something. I picked up one of those cheap turkey pans a the dollar store and molded it to the inside of the inside of the toilet. The lid goes down and everything. <I> I may record the noise and make it my work ring tone. </I>We will see.

Ps lookin for your sign.:spinny: thats the best I can do.

Bryan

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
they have those "hats" (so called because if you filipped one over - preferrably empty- it'd look like a top hat) they put in ccommodes at the Hospital, when they are measuring input/output of patients. I'm thinking you could get those at a home medical supply place, or even a drug store, maybe, although a quick search on the internet proved it's not so easy to find, perhaps because I don't know the real name...got any friends who work in hospitals? Feel like a trip to the ER with a big bag?

It's okay, I didn't know why he was shipping poop either...

(Hey, maybe that's the answer to the hog confinement odor problem...we box it up and mail it to....and who's the lucky winner this week? Surely Camden NJ wouldn't even notice.)

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Thats right. I bet DW's grandpa's nursing home has them. I've seen them before.

And by the way IA Dad. I think we are from Iowa. And we both know we could ship sht here aaallll day long and noone would really ever notice.

I cant wait to ship the pee (for testing). I get to tell the fed ex guy "be carful not to spill it we lost the lid". We also have to jerk some hair out. But thats just for fun.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
yeah, watch out on that Bryan, you joke like that and get permanently banned from fedex - they may not have a sense of humor.