The Royal Wedding...

NancyM

PF Addict
Jul 2, 2010
New York
Very beautiful. They both looked happy and relaxed..

They just did the pubic kiss, and they kissed twice!! lol

Glad I saw it.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I watched it off and on since I was cold and couldn't sleep. I thought her dress was very simple and yet elegant at the same time. They're so cute together LOL

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
NancyM said:
Very beautiful. They both looked happy and relaxed..

They just did the pubic kiss, and they kissed twice!! lol

Glad I saw it.
I do hope you meant "public" :wideeyed:eek:r I missed one hell of a show on TV...

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Dadu2004 said:
Blah. Now, if you want to talk about the NFL draft lastnight...let's talk. :)
werd - I don't know what Carolina's plan of attack really is...and "my guy" went in a good spot to a good team, glad to see it.

however, to remain topical and all, Pippa in her bridesmaid dress alomst stole the show, man , if I was 15 years younger (and royal... or rich....)

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
It was beautiful! Like something out of a story book or something haha. :) And I have to admit, usually I don't find much amusement in typos but that one was good and I definitely had to laugh lol. Pubic kiss. They did that already?!?!! lolol

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Dadu2004 said:
Dude, I can't believe you put that in print. I'm half tempted to take away your man card.

It was intended in the most drooling and ogling sense while trying to maintain some decourum on the forum...(but now that I read it, I see what you mean....

NancyM

PF Addict
Jul 2, 2010
New York
Yes <I>I agree Pippa looked great very elegant, The whole affair was so simple, </I>well everyone has such different taste. I was surprised at the bouquet I expected that to be a little bigger or maybe cascading. I think it was smaller than mine, And I made my bouquet.

Pubic!! I hate that when you spell a word incorrect and spell check doesn't know it because it a real word. lol yes I meant Public. lol

All and All I approved! lol I'm glad they looked happy, I remember how Charles and Diana looked so stiff like, Well it was a good day in England today. Everything seemed to go off as planned. lol

NancyM

PF Addict
Jul 2, 2010
New York
OMG!! Thats hysterical, maybe it was a pubic kiss and I said it correct after all, now how come I didn't see this picture.

What is she doing?? Really! ? lol Very funny ECD. I can see where that mistake is going to stay with me for a while. lol Good one though.!!lol

Jeremy+3

PF Addict
Apr 18, 2009
Nottinghamshire
ElliottCarasDad said:
Every girl dreams of being a Princess, and every guy just wants the pubic kiss.....:D
I wonder if he is balding in other places too? She'll have to carry on dreaming, she doesn't have royal blood so she cannot be a princess, she is a duchess instead.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Jeremy+3 said:
I wonder if he is balding in other places too? She'll have to carry on dreaming, she doesn't have royal blood so she cannot be a princess, she is a duchess instead.
That's not quite true, at least not from all of my searching since the whole thing confused the heck out of me.

Prince and princess only denote your direct lineage to the queen. A true nobility title has to be followed by "a place" so Will and Katrine have been bestowed with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

Here is where the exception is, Charles isn't a duke or a duchess he <I>is</I> the Prince if Wales and his wife will carry the title princess. So when the queen dies and Charles becomes king his wife will become Queen, although I am not so sure Queen Camilla sounds very good or even how the whole 2nd marriage thing will work. But when that happens Will become Prince of Wales and Cathrine become Princess of Wales so at some point she will become a princess we just have to wait until the queen relinquishes her title.

I do want to add that while she becomes a princess it is off of her husbands title so she will become Princess William of wherever. It is so dang confusing...

Ok my geeky monarchy moment is over...:p

NancyM

PF Addict
Jul 2, 2010
New York
Jeremy+3 said:

Jeremy, I was wondering how that all worked. I read about it too and I'll tell you it really gets confusing. Now Diana wasn't born into royalty but she was titled princess, right?

Now what about Camilia can she ever hold any title. If so why couldn't Charles just marry in the first place since she was apparently the woman he really always loved. I thought he couldn't marry her originally, because it had something to do with her being divorced. Why was it ok for them to marry now.? :confused:

Jeremy+3

PF Addict
Apr 18, 2009
Nottinghamshire
mom2many said:
That's not quite true, at least not from all of my searching since the whole thing confused the heck out of me.

Prince and princess only denote your direct lineage to the queen. A true nobility title has to be followed by "a place" so Will and Katrine have been bestowed with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

Here is where the exception is, Charles isn't a duke or a duchess he <I>is</I> the Prince if Wales and his wife will carry the title princess. So when the queen dies and Charles becomes king his wife will become Queen, although I am not so sure Queen Camilla sounds very good or even how the whole 2nd marriage thing will work. But when that happens Will become Prince of Wales and Cathrine become Princess of Wales so at some point she will become a princess we just have to wait until the queen relinquishes her title.

I do want to add that while she becomes a princess it is off of her husbands title so she will become Princess William of wherever. It is so dang confusing...

Ok my geeky monarchy moment is over...:p
She will not be a princess though as she would be called Princess William, just as Diana was never a princess as she was called Princess Charles of Wales, in the UK you are only a Princess/Prince if it is in your own name, not that of your husband/wife.