The toliet seat!...

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
Alenya licked the toliet seat! At a public bathroom...at dinner! EWW!!

Where do kids get these crazy ideas????

But then again...at dinner she licked the table, chair and cup.

Only my child! Gross, right?

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
I was quite grossed out! I was snapped and then yanked her off and patted her *not in a rough way, just enough to get her attention* on the head. And explained that it was dirty. She doesn't understand any other word for sick or nasty or anything like that...but dirty lol. Oh wait, she knows "Yucky poo poo!" For whenever I change her sister's diaper.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
yeah I think I would have pukes....kids do the weirdest things. My daughter thinks it's ok to wipe boggers on the wall instead of getting her lazy butt up for a tissue

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
Yucky. You cant use hand sanitaizer on the tongue? lol I once saw a parent let their female toddler sit bare bottom on a Walmart restroom floor. I was horrified.

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
UGH! My Alenya...she TRIED to do that while we were there. I had to grab her up and stand her back on her feet. I think she was having a hard time going number two because she asked to go potty three times at dinner. I always sanitize or at least whip off the seat before I let her sit down.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Ew kids are so gross lol Eli is on a crazy kick with opening the toilet seat and splashing his hands gleefully in the toilet water whenever he gets the chance. I'm such a freak about germs too, that I have to put him in the tub every time. We were outside yesterday too and he was playing in the grass and I had to pry a rock out of his mouth at least three times. Like he was sucking on it. YUCK.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
My 7 year old fed our toilet tank, the part that flushes the water down, cotton balls. We shook our heads in amazement because know we have a toilet thet doesn't have enough pressure for a "good" flush. Haven't figures out what we are going to do. Where do these ideas come from?