the tubes are in!!!...

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
Everything went well. He's taking his first nap now, after being up since 6:30. Let me tell you the entire experience at the hospital was horrific. In the morning Oliver is HUNGRY. And I couldn't give him anything to eat or drink. The appointment was at 7:00. The surgery didn't happen until 8:15. So basically for over an hour I had to hear him scream for his drink and food. :(

After he woke up from the gas, he was crying uncontrollably. It was scarey. I didn't know what was wrong with him. He was probably really scared and maybe just felt weird from the gas?? I don't know. Freaked me out though because he screamed bloody murder for over an hour afterwards.

But the tubes are FINALLY in! Hopefully that will solve our ear problem.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I bet that was so hard for you Lissa...I can't imagine

I'm glad he finnaly got them in though. I hope this fixes the problem for good

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Poor baby. I'm glad its done and over with. I know that feeling of helplessness well. At least you were there when he woke up.
I'm sure it probably screwed with his equal librium and freaked him out. He was probably thinking "where the heck am I"
I remember waking up when I was 5 yrs old from having my tonsils out and looking next to me at some old woman who was sleeping (or dead) and wondering where I was.
I hope he wakes up and feels ok. Give us an update. ^i^

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
He just woke up from his nap and I can already tell a difference in his behavior. Even his face looks better. It was so red before. He's a very happy boy right now.