They're baaaaaaack!...

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
oh just wanted to add that I broke my arm to hangin tough when I was little and I cried at the concert when Joey sang Please Don't go Girl! lol

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
The turnout of over 3,000 strong was one of the biggest in the history of the Today show's concert series.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
Kaytee said:
oh just wanted to add that I broke my arm to hangin tough when I was little and I cried at the concert when Joey sang Please Don't go Girl! lol
I LOVED that song! You should have seen the NKOTB collection I had. It was crazy. I had everything from NKOTB pillow cases to NKOTB sunglasses!!

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
Kaytee said:
The turnout of over 3,000 strong was one of the biggest in the history of the Today show's concert series.
I'm not surprised. I think a lot of people are still in love with them. God Jordan is HOT.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
Lissa said:
I LOVED that song! You should have seen the NKOTB collection I had. It was crazy. I had everything from NKOTB pillow cases to NKOTB sunglasses!!
lol me too! pillow case, comforter and even hot pink curtains with their faces on it!!!! lmao I agree JOrdan is still hot, but so is Joey. lol Joey was my fave when I was little, probably because he was the youngest, then when I got a little older, the bad boy Donny took over! lol

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
That's too funny that you were actually in to them. They are def not my type of music. lol

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
joey was always my fav...I had his autograph and doll and shirts and I made my parents take me to all the concerts...I ALWAYS cried during Please don't go girl...lol

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Lissa said:
It's not about the music. It's about how sexy they look and dance. lol
ROFLMAOPIMP.
<YOUTUBE id="WM_RkeyH93Y" url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM_RkeyH93Y">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM_RkeyH93Y</YOUTUBE>

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
musicmom said:
That's too funny that you were actually in to them. They are def not my type of music. lol

I'm with you, MM. Too bubblegum for me, and I don't think they're sexy either.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
ok I just want to tell you how sad it is when I watche mm's video (which was pretty funny btw) that I actually remember all the words to that song, yet I was probably 10 years old the last time I listened to it. And for the record I am now 29!! lol I must have listened to soooo many times