Time for a two wheeler...

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
my baby girl is growing up so fast...she got a new big bike yesterday and there's no training wheels. This looks like a job for daddy!!!!!

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
we did the 2 wheeler with training wheels last yr and she did great but she got to tall for it

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
Aaaahhh, yes. I just got Delaney a new Disney Princess big girl bike for her birthday. She's getting so big...makes me feel old!

ljmahr

PF Fiend
Oct 16, 2007
My 2nd dd just learned how to ride without training wheels a couple weeks ago. She still hasn't quite figured out she doesn't need to jump off to stop, lol. She has been riding her sister's bike and now she thinks she needs a new one.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
my mom is like freaking out...they bought her the bike and now she wants to take it back and get a smaller one...lol

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
well she got her first bike when she was 3 (not a tricycle) then she got a bigger one last year that also had training wheels but I think they usually start on a two wheeler around 5 or 6. Her friends are a mix...some are just now 5 and can ride one others are past 6 and still use training wheels. I think it just comes down to knowing when they are ready

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
Your's might be faster but ours will be taught the dynamics of putting a stick in your opponents spokes.

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
We can get her one of those helmets that all the rice burner bikers are wearing with the mohawk on it......or not.

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Someone stole Lita's bike last summer. I don't understand how someone can do that to a kid. :(

She got a bigger one for Generic Winter Holiday and she won't ride it. She was fine on last year's bike, but this one is the next size up and she's scared. New helmet, new pretties, but there's no convicing her. grrr...

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Sirk said:
Someone stole Lita's bike last summer. I don't understand how someone can do that to a kid. :(

She got a bigger one for Generic Winter Holiday and she won't ride it. She was fine on last year's bike, but this one is the next size up and she's scared. New helmet, new pretties, but there's no convicing her. grrr...
some people are just sick!!! who steals a little girls bike? :mad: