Time for a two wheeler...

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
She bawled and bawled. It was awful. You shouldn't have to learn that life is shitty when you're 7.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
that just so sad...I mean I'm sure it was probably pretty obvious that bike belonged to a little girl (or at least a child). I would have been crying right along with her

mmynedshlp

PF Enthusiast
May 27, 2008
We started out with the trike and she wore a helmet even with the trike. The trike tire kept slipping so we pulled out the bike with the training wheels. we will not be removing then anytime soon though. hehe
She knows she has to get pants and good shoes and her helmet to go on a bike ride and she goes so slow I walk beside her.

It will be so fun and exciting for you to see when they get going with out the wheels :) I can not wait to hear about it.

Poor Sirk's daughter :( Someone couldnt afford to get thier kid a bike I guess. I couldnt see any other reason. So sad. Lets hope thier kid isnt one of those spoiled ones who get anything they want. Other wise you will have to watch more than thier bikes. YIKES.

My lil one knows if she leaves her bike or trike in the driveway daddy will run it over or it goes. She is real good about walking them back up the driveway and putting it back where it goes. ( when i remind her LOL)

We are lucky here Salvation army advertises thier $5 bikes for kids :) So hopefully it will not be as big as temptation here. *shrugs*

Claire64

PF Fanatic
Mar 10, 2008
Kathleen started riding without training wheels at the end of last summer, but she didn't ride all winter and doesn't remember how to do it.

She refuses to try and wants me to put the training wheels back on, but I think I'll see if the boys can convince her to try the two-wheeler again.