Time to move......

kdryan

PF Fanatic
Jan 2, 2009
Fort Wayne, In
Yup, it'se been decided that it is definitely time to go. We walked out this morning and our neighbor's car was up on blocks with the wheels gone. That's just the final nail in the coffin. In addition to our ongoing AC problems (which seem to have just been resolved) we have:

The septic tank backing up into the bathrooms on average four times per year, including Christmas day.

Our own car being broke into an average of once per year.

Bugs, and the refusal of management to do anything about them.

A constant influx of neighbors who usually don't stay for more than a few months.

A school that has gone downhill over the past five years and has failed FCAT for at least that long with a principal who is a complete bitch.

We were already planning to move to Indiana at the end of August, but now it can't come soon enough...

Gunny

PF Enthusiast
Jun 18, 2010
Florida
Moving is the worst. I hate when friends ask me to help them move but according to Man Law #47, you are obligated to help as long as he buys the beer.

Mama2aBIGbrood

Jun 24, 2010
I'm moving from Montana to Alaska. We have about a week left and then we are on our way.

Packing is Hell. I hate it. But it truly is worth it.

Just imagine leaving that place and never going back :yes:

Jessica2925

Jul 11, 2010
You'll be happy when its all over but for now hang in there. We've moved two times and each time you have more junk!

jakerichey

Jul 13, 2010
Yeah, if you live in that kind of neighborhood it may be a good idea to get out of there. Especially if you have kids.