Titans place Bud Dupree on injured reserve ahead of Sundays game against Texans

seestyle

Sep 27, 2022
pa s-rusher was placed on injured Mike Mitchell Jersey reserve on Saturday ahead of Sunday's game against the . Dupree, who signed a five-year, $82.5 million contract this offseason, is dealing with an abdominal injury that was sustained during last week's two-point win over the ., Dupree's injury is not considered season-ending and he should return after mi sing the mandatory three games. The 22nd overall pick in the 2015 draft, Dupree racked up 19.5 sacks during his final 25 games with the , Jack Ham Jersey who moved him from left to right outside linebacker before the start of the 2018 season. Dupree recorded a career-high 11.5 sacks in 2019 and had eight sacks in 11 games in 2020 before a torn ACL abruptly ended his season. Pittsburgh went 1-5 without Dupree after going 11-0 with him in the starting lineup. ATL OLB #48 Mel Blount Jersey Dupree recently acknowledged that he rushed back from his knee injury in order to be on the field for the start of the 2021 season. Dupree started in the Titans' first two games before not playing a snap during Tenne see's next two games. He played in the following four games before sustaining his abdominal injury. He has one sack, seven tackles and a forced fumble in seven games this season."You got to put your pride down, man," of his injury situation last month, via the . "Put your pride to the side and realize that Jerome Bettis Jersey it was my choice to go on the field. It was my mistake. And I've just got to be as smart as I can because it's a long season, and I need to be on the field when it counts." Despite injuries on both sides of the ball, the Titans have won six in a row and are currently 8 Sean Davis Jersey -2 and in command of first place in the AFC South. Among Tenne see's keys to succe s has been a top 10 run defense that has gone five straight games without allowing 100 yards on the ground.