To Be In Love ......

Lady Karen

PF Enthusiast
Jan 25, 2009
Ohio
<FONT font="Georgia"><I><SIZE size="150"> Here are a couple of new pictures of my daughter &amp; her boyfriend ...

^ this one was taken on Saturday this week when we were up in Michigan for a youth rally with our church &amp; the snow was just a special effect that I added to the picture as we did get lots of snow while we were there !!!

^ This one I did not take ... my daughter's boyfriend best friend took this of the two of them while there visiting a friend in Michigan !!

So, there you go just a few new ones &amp; I hope to get some more this weekend when we see him again !!!
</SIZE>
</I>

Lady Karen

PF Enthusiast
Jan 25, 2009
Ohio
<I>Oh yes ... I am a very proud mother for sure !!! Some of my daughter's friends have told her that her boyfriend looks like a younger version of her father ... and we all have to agree because her boyfriend is a " computer geek and guess what ... so is her father " ... so I guess that is a good thing so I am praying that this is the one for her ...</SIZE>[/FONT]</I>

<CENTER>
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:​
</CENTER>

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
awww, they look very happy.
saw the other pics. ya posted in another topic. those were great too.. hey, don't girls always pick the man most like their father? something to that way of thinking. can't be a bad thing if the bf shares some interests w/his possible fil.

Lady Karen

PF Enthusiast
Jan 25, 2009
Ohio
<I>Ok thank you all very much for the messages here ... I do have a wonderful update and that is my daughter's boyfriend is coming to stay with us this weekend and so he will be here from Friday - Sunday and so ... keep us all in prayer ... so this will be the 1st meeting for DAD &amp; THE BF so I am sure that things will go well ... so pray for us and I will update next week sometime !!!</SIZE>[/FONT]</I>
<I></SIZE>[/FONT]</I>
<I>Hugs for all </SIZE>[/FONT]</I>
<I></SIZE>[/FONT]</I>
<I>PS: And, yes he does look a little bit like my husband !!! I will try and get a group picture if I can this weekend ... thanks again !!!</SIZE>[/FONT]</I>

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
Abbey, you're continuing to post in very old threads. Please stay to threads less than 30 days old. I'll PM you this info as well.